Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kimmy's Guide To Precision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Nf23BqA.png]
[Image: DyHbbJh.png]
[Image: uXckX0w.png]
[Image: learRLJ.png]
[Image: y45VVXD.png]
[Image: azE1JU0.png]
[Image: fsdWxIr.png]
[Image: KlB7xKA.png]
More pictures & gifs!
[Image: CbknVh9.jpg]
[Image: 2uip925.jpg]
[Image: LjM4SpH.jpg]
[Image: ZlnffZJ.gif]
[Image: wL6vqv3.gif]
[Image: 4WATOoj.gif]
[Image: aycX4oU.gif]
Special thanks to Marsh for helping!

[Image: OjzvpZU.png]
Stell90: I'd recommend unticking the first box, as then everything is pushed and pulled the same amount, meaning you don't need to adjust it for every prop.
Mr. Marsh:  if you press e whilst applying it you can snap the prop directly, and pin point acurate to a certain point.

Moved to Help and Support > Guides as it's more of a tool guide than roleplay
I'd recommend unticking the first box, as then everything is pushed and pulled the same amount, meaning you don't need to adjust it for every prop
A new section has been created to put your tips & tricks into the guide as well! 
Feel free to add a few things you might think are useful.
Thank you! This is helpful for a beginner builder like me!
Wow uses precision, and not precision alignment, sloppy.
I would recommend adding the ability to undo precision moves when working on floors etc, as when something clips underground it is damn nigh impossible to get back.
(Apr 18, 2019, 12:12 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend unticking the first box, as then everything is pushed and pulled the same amount, meaning you don't need to adjust it for every prop

However in many cases you only want to push it one full prop length over, such as when you precision move one prop onto another so that both their ends are connected, but now you want to merge the two.

All in all, it is all situational.