Limelight Forums

Full Version: Who will sit on the Iron Throne? [Spoilers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Wdu2vPa.jpg]

Who will sit on the Iron Throne? and other Game of Thrones guesses...

Spoilers warning: If you have not kept up with the show then do not continue or you will pay the iron price 

**Template**

Game of Thrones predictions 

1) Predict if each character will be alive or dead at the end of season 8. Gain 1 extra point if you correctly predict if they become a White Walker. Lose a point if you predict status incorrectly.
2) 1 point for each correct answer. If you predict the character dead, you have the option to predict if they become a White Walker. 
3) Correctly answer bonus questions for more points 

Character Alive, Dead, White Walker?
  • Jonn Snow 
  • Sansa Stark 
  • Arya Stark 
  • Bran Stark 
  • Cersei Lannister 
  • Jaime Lannister 
  • Tyrion Lannister 
  • Daenerys Targaryen 
  • Yara Greyjoy 
  • Theon Greyjoy 
  • Melisandre 
  • Jorah Mormont 
  • The Hound 
  • The Mountain 
  • Samwell Tarley 
  • Gilly 
  • Sam (child) 
  • Lord Varys 
  • Brienne of Tarth 
  • Davos Seaworth 
  • Bronn 
  • Podrick Payne 
  • Tormund Giantsbane 
  • Grey Worm 
  • Gendry 
  • Beric Dondarrion 
  • Euron Greyjoy 

Name the Warden of each kingdom (1 point) 

• North (was Stark) 
  • Westerlands (was Lanister) 
  • Stormlands (was Baratheon) 
  • Dorne (was Martell) 
  • Vale (was Arryn) 
  • Reach (was Tyrell) 
  • Riverlands (was Tully) 
  • Iron Islands (was Greyjoy) 
  • The Wall - Commander 

Is Daenerys pregnant? (1 point) 

Who kills the Night King? (2 points) 

Who holds the Iron Throne at the end? (4 points) 

Petyr Baelish still alive? (1 point)

Azor Ahai or 3 Headed Dragon… Or both and who? (2 points)

Does Brann Warg into a Dragon? (1 point)

Very Interested to see everyone's thoughts. If I missed something let me know Smile.
[font=Georgia]Character Alive, Dead, White Walker?[/font]
  • Jonn Snow - Alive

• Sansa Stark - Dead

• Arya Stark - Alive

• Bran Stark - Alive

• Cersei Lannister - Dead

• Jaime Lannister - Alive

• Tyrion Lannister - Alive

• Daenerys Targaryen - Alive 

• Yara Greyjoy - Alive

• Theon Greyjoy - Alive

• Melisandre - Alive

• Jorah Mormont - Alive

• The Hound - Alive

• The Mountain - Dead

• Samwell Tarley - Alive

• Gilly - Alive

• Sam (child) - Alive 

• Lord Varys - Dead

• Brienne of Tarth - Dead

• Davos Seaworth - Alive

• Bronn - Dead

• Podrick Payne - Alive 

• Tormund Giantsbane - White Walker

• Grey Worm - White Walker

• Gendry - Alive

• Beric Dondarrion - Alive

• Euron Greyjoy - Alive
Name the Warden of each kingdom (1 point) 
  • North (was Stark) - Stark (Jon Snow)
    Jon snow gets legalised as a Stark - Becomes warden of the North

• Westerlands (was Lanister) - Jaime Lannister

• Stormlands (was Baratheon) - x

• Dorne (was Martell) - x

• Vale (was Arryn) - x

• Reach (was Tyrell) - x

• Riverlands (was Tully) - x 

• Iron Islands (was Greyjoy) - Yara Greyjoy 

• The Wall - Commander - The wall isn't a thing anymore
[font=Georgia]Is Daenerys pregnant? (1 point) 
[/font]

Yes.

[font=Georgia]Who kills the Night King? (2 points) 
[/font]

Azor Ahai (Jon Snow)

[font=Georgia]Who holds the Iron Throne at the end? (4 points) 
[/font]

Daenarys Tagaryen

[font=Georgia]Petyr Baelish still alive? (1 point)[/font]

Yes.

[font=Georgia]Azor Ahai or 3 Headed Dragon… Or both and who? (2 points)
[/font]

Both - Jon, Daenarys, Tyrion.

[font=Georgia]Does Brann Warg into a Dragon? (1 point)
[/font]

Yes.
hi hello
yes hello we can hear you pigeon man
i don't watch game of thrones so i don't understand any of this  Cry
Too much effort, IRC john gona die after defeating white walkers, bran either becomes old dude in tree waiting for himself, or night king, jamie stabbies cersei in the back at some point, theon will sacrefice himself saving arya/sansa or john, if john doesnt die he will sit on the throne, feel like gendry might try and pull some sneaky baratheon shit, or end up killing the red woman (that would be awesome) I feel like bran will warg into a dragon, buuuut maybe not, maybe he will just warg into jamie and stab cersei, or wargs into somebody else, feel like he will end up going through time and make the mad king mad trying to tell him of the white walkers cause they are almost losing
I feel like the premiere really set up a lot of sequences that we will notice in the next episode. I'm fairly sure that the Night King will arrive in Winterfell the next episode, he might be returning home. In the books apparently the ancient kings of the North, the Starks, gave their wives to the Others. With this theory I think Bran will either find some way to defeat the walkers or Sam will find something in the books. Gendry will figure out how to make Valyrian steel considering he was an apprentice to one of the only smiths in King's Landing that could reforge it. idk what else  Kiss
After last nights episode, who knows? Dany is literally fucked. She isn't as powerful as she was before. The only way I can see this going good for Jon snow, dany etc is if the Second Sons come along and save them in the fight next sunday, that'll be a shocking turn.

If not, here are my stupid proposed thoughts, hear me out...

Rhaegal is going to be resurrected from the bottom of the sea and become a wild stone dragon, the same disease Jorah had before Sam Tarly treated him. (Grey scale) That dragon is going to become wild and god knows what could happen. You hear the scream at the end of the trailer, could this be the dragon?

In the season 8 episode 5 trailer, we don't see Bran anywhere at all, which leads me to believe he's still staring at that pollen tree as he can't really move, he will be watching the last war from the raven (birds eye view) and then he will realise that they're losing the war and then resurrect all the dead again as people speculate that he's the NK which tbh, sounds reasonable after all, he does poses some significant power which others don't have (3 eyes raven)

Drogon - When Dany was at Mareen, her dragon, Drogon, was out laying eggs. People prophecise that Drogon is a female dragon and whilst it was out exploring, it was also laying eggs. Rhaegal being the male dragon.

I've waffled, season 8 is cool
(May 6, 2019, 07:34 PM)Wolven Wrote: [ -> ]After last nights episode, who knows? Dany is literally fucked. She isn't as powerful as she was before. The only way I can see this going good for Jon snow, dany etc is if the Second Sons come along and save them in the fight next sunday, that'll be a shocking turn.

Rhaegal is going to be resurrected from the bottom of the sea and become a wild stone dragon, the same disease Jorah had before Sam Tarly treated him. (Grey scale) That dragon is going to become wild and god knows what could happen. You hear the scream at the end of the trailer, could this be the dragon?

In the season 8 episode 5 trailer, we don't see Bran anywhere at all, which leads me to believe he's still staring at that pollen tree as he can't really move, he will be watching the last war from the raven (birds eye view) and then he will realise that they're losing the war and then resurrect all the dead again as people speculate that he's the NK which tbh, sounds reasonable after all, he does poses some significant power which others don't have (3 eyes raven)

Drogon - When Dany was at Mareen, her dragon, Drogon, was out laying eggs. People prophecise that Drogon is a female dragon and whilst it was out exploring, it was also laying eggs. Rhaegal being the male dragon.

Holy shit, new dragons have never really been on my mind, but that would be sick.
(Apr 20, 2019, 05:03 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Gendry will figure out how to make Valyrian steel considering he was an apprentice to one of the only smiths in King's Landing that could reforge it.

That's the thing though, reforging Valyrian steel is hard but still much easier than creating one as it was speculated to have been made using blood magic, something the Valyrians frequently experimented with.
(May 7, 2019, 04:47 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 6, 2019, 07:34 PM)Wolven Wrote: [ -> ]After last nights episode, who knows? Dany is literally fucked. She isn't as powerful as she was before. The only way I can see this going good for Jon snow, dany etc is if the Second Sons come along and save them in the fight next sunday, that'll be a shocking turn.

Holy shit, new dragons have never really been on my mind, but that would be sick.

Only two episodes left, that theory was made for if there were more seasons left. Unfortunately it's coming to an end
(May 7, 2019, 07:21 PM)Wolven Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2019, 04:47 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Only two episodes left, that theory was made for if there were more seasons left. Unfortunately it's coming to an end

Yea that's true.
looks like dany gon kill jon
Season 8 has been beyond disappointing so I don't particularly care about it anymore. It all feels like fanfiction.
Was hopeful for this season, but TBH after the battle of winterfell, there is only one thing left to say, what a fucking joke
Pages: 1 2