Limelight Forums

Full Version: Who will sit on the Iron Throne? [Spoilers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yea. I'm mad too. I fucking loved this series like my own child. But it seems like both GRRM and D&D don't even give a shit anymore since they've made their fortunes from it.
I think it’s still ok tbh. I don’t really have a sense of taste besides visual so to me it’s still rockin’
(May 10, 2019, 10:48 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]Yea. I'm mad too. I fucking loved this series like my own child. But it seems like both GRRM and D&D don't even give a shit anymore since they've made their fortunes from it.

It's not that at all. The writing is obviously not GRRM's for these passed few episodes. D&D are behind these ones. The storylines differ so much. But yeah, this episode was nuts, probably the worst one I've seen. CGI was hella lit doe.
It's similar to the new star wars trilogy. Fuck all logic, terrible writing, nice visuals and CGI.
At the end of the day, this is just a tv show. It means different things to different people. It’s spanned the last ten years of my life. Regardless of how it's ending, I’m happy to watch. And I’m very happy that’s it’s been able to bring happiness into our lives. That’s amazing.
Oof is all I'm gonna say.
Technically no one lul
Pages: 1 2