Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Adamjc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Adamjc (STEAM_0:0:100462227)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Apr-05 11:52
Summary: So the president had been making some crazy laws, and we got a lot of 911 calls about him or his ss driving into people in the presidents car and basically just reckless driving. We then pursued the vehicle and told him in radio to stop, or we will make him stop (not exact words) We then followed him to industrial and then his ss went out and started to shoot at us. after they both died, he continued to make minging laws, like making reckless driving legal and 100 mph in the city etc.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/cYBRxSfsv7g

not my pow but henryhouse12's

Couldn't find the ss's steam id.
Firstly, you and the police force constantly putting in the radio threats towards the president that you are going to kill him because of his laws sounds a bit like fail RP to me? I was driving the president to his chosen location abiding by the law of 100 mph in the city. After threats of the president dying and police ramming my vehicle, I took matters into my own hands of protecting the president as ramming the vehicle could've seriously injured him in the rp. The ss is supposed to protect the president.. correct? So you ramming into the president instead of performing a traffic stop sounds very unrealistic. Overall I don't understand what you are trying to achieve by this PR.
Under investigation

‍ could you provide the video but with audio as well please so that I can understand what is going on verbally.
Just thought i'd add to the fact that the person who is filming the video killed the president. What rp reason was provided for the president to die when he wasn't actually portraying any kind of violence towards the officers?
(Apr 6, 2019, 04:30 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Under investigation

‍ could you provide the video but with audio as well please so that I can understand what is going on verbally.

Sorry Stell90. The audio was corrupted, and it wasn't me who filmed but my friend henryhouse12
woah Woah Woah... at what point ever did I kill the president? You can check through the logs as much as you want I never even hit the president! Secondly sorry I tried retrieving the audio, but it just didn't record!
(Apr 7, 2019, 03:28 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]woah Woah Woah... at what point ever did I kill the president? You can check through the logs as much as you want I never even hit the president! Secondly sorry I tried retrieving the audio, but it just didn't record!

In the video you literally spray him out of the car?
Last I checked you weren't the president and second it was your car so I assumed it was you. The person as you clearly saw ignored fear RP, got back in his car as if he was about to drive off. Of course I will shoot him before he drives off.
(Apr 8, 2019, 11:32 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]Last I checked you weren't the president and second it was your car so I assumed it was you. The person as you clearly saw ignored fear RP, got back in his car as if he was about to drive off. Of course I will shoot him before he drives off.
Firstly, i didn't say i was the president, secondly, he literally got out the car doing no harm at all, without any orders, he was sprayed.
So upon looking at the evidence again, I've come to the conclusion that the first killing is justified, but I don't see any ramming from the police vehicles in the footage to warrant this action if anyone could provide me more video evidence to prove that this did happen that would be greatly appreciated.

As for the second shooting, I can understand why this was happening as the President was starting to drive towards the officer who was standing in front of the vehicle. I'm assuming there was some fearRP breakage at some point but due to the evidence not having any audio I'm unable to confirm that and as such no action will be taken regarding that.

If anyone could provide me with any additional footage that would be greatly appricated.
(Apr 8, 2019, 05:12 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]So upon looking at the evidence again, I've come to the conclusion that the first killing is justified, but I don't see any ramming from the police vehicles in the footage to warrant this action if anyone could provide me more video evidence to prove that this did happen that would be greatly appreciated.

As for the second shooting, I can understand why this was happening as the President was starting to drive towards the officer who was standing in front of the vehicle. I'm assuming there was some fearRP breakage at some point but due to the evidence not having any audio I'm unable to confirm that and as such no action will be taken regarding that.

If anyone could provide me with any additional footage that would be greatly appricated.

Clear ramming at 0.48.....
What ‍ meant was you ramming us on purpose as stated in the report. The reason I rammed you is because, you clearly were refusing to stop for police. As Stell said I had you under gunpoint and told you to get out the car(no audio and I understand that) and you were starting to drive into me so for self-defense shot you. I hope you understand where I am coming from?
(Apr 9, 2019, 11:13 AM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]What ‍ meant was you ramming us on purpose as stated in the report. The reason I rammed you is because, you clearly were refusing to stop for police. As Stell said I had you under gunpoint and told you to get out the car(no audio and I understand that) and you were starting to drive into me so for self-defense shot you. I hope you understand where I am coming from?

When did you have me under gun point? If you are trying to bring fear rp into this i was way out of voice range and had a weapon out before you.
Pages: 1 2