Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Adamjc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry about such a late reply towards this. I'm just wondering why you acted on the police ramming the President 30 seconds after the incident occurred
(Apr 16, 2019, 01:10 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about such a late reply towards this. I'm just wondering why you acted on the police ramming the President 30 seconds after the incident occurred

I was trying to get into a spot where I could defend the president well. Whilst them ramming into me, I was unable to hop out of the car and spray em down. I drove down the road to a location where it'd be easy for me to do.
(Apr 18, 2019, 10:17 PM)AdamJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 16, 2019, 01:10 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about such a late reply towards this. I'm just wondering why you acted on the police ramming the President 30 seconds after the incident occurred

I was trying to get into a spot where I could defend the president well. Whilst them ramming into me, I was unable to hop out of the car and spray em down. I drove down the road to a location where it'd be easy for me to do.

Wondering why you wouldn't have pulled over for the police and sort out the situation peacefully instead of shooting them.
(Apr 20, 2019, 12:23 AM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 18, 2019, 10:17 PM)AdamJC Wrote: [ -> ]

Wondering why you wouldn't have pulled over for the police and sort out the situation peacefully instead of shooting them.
I didn't pull over because in the radio they were discussing that they were going to kill the president for his laws. Bit fail rp if you ask me.
Concluded and denied,

Due to their being no audio present in the clip it makes it extremely difficult to be able to find out what happened in this situation. Due to this reason, I'm going to have to deny it as there isn't enough evidence here to support a rule breakage.

However, Adaam you should try to resolve all situations peacefully before taking a lethal option, I still wouldn't consider it a fully valid reason but, as there isn't much information on either side to support a claim I don't feel like it would be fair to issue a punishment against you.
Pages: 1 2