Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fix my attitude?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was banned wednesday 3/3/19. I do not have a problem with that if I have broken some of the rules. I'm just kinda dissatisfied by the ban reason. Just for the record, i'm not trying to get my ban lifted, i'm just trying to collect my thoughts and see if this server is worth it. Welker claims that I disobeyed fearrp. Fair enough. He admin sat me and he explained, what i ''did wrong'' Now he claims that I drove away from gunpoint. (If u would like the story, PM Welker, I think that he would be more than happy to share it. Maybe he'll realize the flaws in his judgement.) Any how. He explains his version of the whole ordeal. I of course tries to defend myself, but because of some stupid ass reason, the server rules forbids me from doing so. For some reason, admins/moderators word is the final say. ASININE I know. Why is it like that? Why is some asshole always right, just because they have a fucking smiley at their fucking name? Basically they could say that 2+2=8 according to the rules. So if I can't express myself in the way I like, something is wrooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Yeah change your attitude, and change your spelling while you're at it.
Ah, Classic angry boy.

Quote:For some reason, admins/moderators word is the final say

The Admins and Mods will Always get the Final say. They are there to enforce the rules, most of the time they are right too. It is just like being in a courtroom obviously the judge will get the final say, That's what they are there to give. And also this thread seems like a perfect example of why you were told to 'Fix your attitude'.

Also, whys this under Help and Support?
There's a courthouse category on the forums for a reason, if you think your punishment was invalid then use it. But if you want me to be completely honest with you, the way you're speaking in the OP, it does need fixing.
(Apr 3, 2019, 04:47 PM)quanni Wrote: [ -> ]So I was banned wednesday 3/3/19. I do not have a problem with that if I have broken some of the rules. I'm just kinda dissatisfied by the ban reason. Just for the record, i'm not trying to get my ban lifted, i'm just trying to collect my thoughts and see if this server is worth it. Welker claims that I disobeyed fearrp. Fair enough. He admin sat me and he explained, what i ''did wrong'' Now he claims that I drove away from gunpoint. (If u would like the story, PM Welker, I think that he would be more than happy to share it. Maybe he'll realize the flaws in his judgement.) Any how. He explains his version of the whole ordeal. I of course tries to defend myself, but because of some stupid ass reason, the server rules forbids me from doing so. For some reason, admins/moderators word is the final say. ASININE I know. Why is it like that? Why is some asshole always right, just because they have a fucking smiley at their fucking name? Basically they could say that 2+2=8 according to the rules. So... change my attitude? CHANGE UR RULES!

find a different rp server then bud
Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble
[Image: NOPQ7P3.png]
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:04 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, Classic angry boy.

The Admins and Mods will Always get the Final say. They are there to enforce the rules, most of the time they are right too. It is just like being in a courtroom obviously the judge will get the final say, That's what they are there to give. And also this thread seems like a perfect example of why you were told to 'Fix your attitude'.

aaaah. I see. A courtroom where no evidence is given, but a sentence is given anyways
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:06 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]There's a courthouse category on the forums for a reason, if you think your punishment was invalid then use it. But if you want me to be completely honest with you, the way you're speaking in the OP, it does need fixing.

it does not
Ducks
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:31 PM)quanni Wrote: [ -> ]

aaaah. I see. A courtroom where no evidence is given, but a sentence is given anyways

Just because there wasn't a PR or the Mod, in this case, may not have seen it doesn't mean there is no evidence. The staff have a Wide array of tools at their disposal  used to gather evidence
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:45 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:31 PM)quanni Wrote: [ -> ]

Just because there wasn't a PR or the Mod, in this case, may not have seen it doesn't mean there is no evidence. The staff have a Wide array of tools at their disposal  used to gather evidence

I'll be happy to admin that i'm wrong when I see some evidence
please chill before you burst an artery
With all due respect, please remove this post and put it under Discussions or just remove it at all. All admins/staff Decisions are non- Negotiable so there really isn't any need for this extra drama, Take the words in a positive manner and try to understand what you done wrong instead of creating Drama.
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:49 PM)quanni Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:45 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2019, 05:31 PM)quanni Wrote: [ -> ]aaaah. I see. A courtroom where no evidence is given, but a sentence is given anyways

I'll be happy to admin that i'm wrong when I see some evidence

Are you really going to Request evidence, just because your upset. You know what you did.

Now stop making a big deal over it
Pages: 1 2