Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Dodge charger Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Explain your suggestion, in detail: Okay, so im not sure if this is a bug or something but whenever you spawn your Dodge Charger from the Government vehicles section it never stays as one colour even if u get it customised Permanently by a mechanic meaning if i turned it black and stored it back into my inventory and took it back out it would come out with a random different colour.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Its really annoying as people might wanna try RP as a detective but it would look silly if you were in a pink car, and i don't understand why this 1 car cannot have a colour customised by a mechanic to keep it permanent. People want a specific type of colour on their car. they shouldn't have to keep Wasting money on a mechanic to keep changing it over and over.
-support
Use undercover charger ?
(Mar 12, 2019, 06:18 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]-support
Use undercover charger ?

Thats the charger im talking about
+Support, every time I spawn in a Charger it makes me look more silly
(Mar 12, 2019, 06:22 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
Use undercover charger ?

Thats the charger im talking about

Oh, well.
+support
+Support. I think it should be changed BUT  the reason is changes is so every server restart it changes colour so people never know what colour the undercover car is. Although I do think you should be able to keep it 1 colour or maybe give you the option to randomise the colour.
+Support
Use undercover charger ?
If they at least used Charger colors instead of random colors I'd be fine with the current system, but right now it seems to heavily favor pink.

+Support
(Mar 13, 2019, 12:31 AM)Big Boy QUACKER Wrote: [ -> ]
Use undercover charger ?
If you pay attention to the post you can see i was talking about the Undercover charger.
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:10 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]If they at least used Charger colors instead of random colors I'd be fine with the current system, but right now it seems to heavily favor pink.

+Support

Send a link /w the list of charger colours?
Maybe just some of the colours seen on the server? Orange, maroon, really fockin red, black as internet's room, gray as the legality of lootboxes
+support

It would be nice to have it sent by a mechanic and never change like all the other cars. However, you can always save a Photon Config after you have the color set by going to, Q>Utilities>Photon>Config.

Once you save a config (Make sure you have all three boxes checked), you will get that color every time you select the config from the C menu.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Mar 14, 2019, 03:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 13, 2019, 01:10 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]If they at least used Charger colors instead of random colors I'd be fine with the current system, but right now it seems to heavily favor pink.

+Support

Send a link /w the list of charger colours?

2015-2018 Dodge Charger Colors
Some colors changed throughout the years. In those cases the newest name/color was used.
Pages: 1 2