Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ZaidPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: ZaidPlays (STEAM_0:0:440176882) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-10 13:28
Summary: Zaid and Tom had been reckless driving and towing vehicles for no reason. I then saw them doing this so proceeded to arrest them. Now, I have always been told that as long as you are in handcuffs/officer is alone, you need to follow fearp if they're in voice range. Clearly here I was only Cop online and needed to arrest zaid, he then kept running around as I got out arrest baton. This is why I am posting report.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/mPtSdOw-Nv0
[Image: BEbSBsP.jpg]
As you can see, whenever you pointed or had a weapon in your hand that applied FearRP i Complied. When you pulled an arrest Baton out, i just walked around as it does not apply FearRP as it cannot do damage to you.

This  all Occurred because you got a Little Annoyed when you were charged $3,000 for getting your car back from a Valid Tow, as it was parked in the middle of the road. You then proceed to arrest us for trying to tow another car at townhall where you arrested us and quoted "Well you charged me 3k to get my car back" meaning the main reason you arrested us was because you were annoyed we towed you car and you decided to take it OOC and arrest us all because we charged you $3,000, which you also included the line of "And we are in the same clan".

And then after saying i may post a PR. You try to threaten me and tom by saying if I post the PR you will also post a PR and quoted "Your being nice because me and tom are on probabtion" which to me sounded like a threat. Anyway i will leave to staff to conclude this.

-Thank you- ZaidPlays
Also just wanted to add this:

https://youtu.be/DoJY8bLfpPw
Under review
Zaid you've broken the rule 2.5
Quote:2.5 - If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies. In this case, being restrained carries an implicit order not to move unless told otherwise.

You had been restrained and as the rule states, you shouldn't then move unless if you have been given the order to do so.
Could you explain to me why you decided to ignore Sammy's commands and move whilst restrained?
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:18 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Zaid you've broken the rule 2.5
Quote:2.5 - If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies. In this case, being restrained carries an implicit order not to move unless told otherwise.

You had been restrained and as the rule states, you shouldn't then move unless if you have been given the order to do so.
Could you explain to me why you decided to ignore Sammy's commands and move whilst restrained?

I was already handcuffed. i wasnt moving to avoid his handcuffed, i was moving to avoid his arrest baton whats why im walking and not running, this isnt me walking to avoid his handcuffs as you can see, at the start of the video im already handcuffed.
(Mar 10, 2019, 06:09 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BEbSBsP.jpg]

Tom would you be able to explain to me what you're trying to get across to me in this screenshot, I've got a feeling I'm missing the message of why you've posted that.
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:23 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tom would you be able to explain to me what you're trying to get across to me in this screenshot, I've got a feeling I'm missing the message of why you've posted that.
I believe tom is just showing evidence from me quoting what sammy Said on the GOOC
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:23 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]

The whole if your Post a PR ill post one threat
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:20 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

I was already handcuffed. i wasnt moving to avoid his handcuffed, i was moving to avoid his arrest baton whats why im walking and not running, this isnt me walking to avoid his handcuffs as you can see, at the start of the video im already handcuffed.

You were already handcuffed and then started moving which 2.5 states you are unable to do so, as the bit of the rule I've highlighted in bold states.
Why would you continue to move when you had been handcuffed? Correct me if I'm wrong but I see it as you making an effort to annoy Sammy.
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:28 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:20 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

You were already handcuffed and then started moving which 2.5 states you are unable to do so, as the bit of the rule I've highlighted in bold states.
Why would you continue to move when you had been handcuffed? Correct me if I'm wrong but I see it as you making an effort to annoy Sammy.

Not going to lie Stell, i was a little annoyed as i was trying my best to do some PassiveRP and i got annoyed that sammy came to ruin that just because we towed his car and he had to pay "3k" so It wasnt an Intenional attempt to annoy him but i guess i was annoyed at the time, it also wasnt meant to come out in a Malicious way i was just walking bout
Just to add, the only reason I said that in OOC was to give Zaid a chance. I wanted to be nice and not report him. He kept on saying he was going to report me in an IC traffic stop which he shouldn't of done either. I understand they think I falsley arrested them but I have video evidence of them reckless driving. Also I posted the report anyway due to Zaid telling me to. He said 'go on the' so I did.
And also Zaid I didn't arrest you because you towed me. I arrested you for reckless driving and illegal towing of gov vehicles. I could of even put lieing to police but didn't.
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:31 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Just to add, the only reason I said that in OOC was to give Zaid a chance. I wanted to be nice and not report him. He kept on saying he was going to report me in an IC traffic stop which he shouldn't of done either. I understand they think I falsley arrested them but I have video evidence of them reckless driving. Also I posted the report anyway due to Zaid telling me to. He said 'go on the' so I did.

If you can provide evidence of me doing any of this please do so. I dont remember telling you to "Go on the" but i did say "Thats fine" in GOOC, so you wouldnt cause any problems in GOOC
Pages: 1 2