Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ZaidPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe that is what you said then. I can't remember exactly as I don't have my PC with me ATM so I didn't see the footage. I was saying what I remembered
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:26 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:23 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2019, 06:09 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BEbSBsP.jpg]

Tom would you be able to explain to me what you're trying to get across to me in this screenshot, I've got a feeling I'm missing the message of why you've posted that.

The whole if your Post a PR ill post one threat

Right so this goes for all of you, don't threaten to post PR's if you are going to post a PR then do so, never blackmail people by posting PRs.
Take this bit of advice for future reference so that this doesn't happen again.
Ok. I just said if because Zaid said it to me. It won't happen again. Sorry
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:45 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I just said if because Zaid said it to me. It won't happen again. Sorry
And again, i don't remember saying that but okay.
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:45 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I just said if because Zaid said it to me. It won't happen again. Sorry

Well ya did say you were gonna post a PR. Not sure shwhfor but you still said it. So I said it too.
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:53 PM)Sammyfc Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 10, 2019, 07:49 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

Well ya did say you were gonna post a PR. Not sure shwhfor but you still said it. So I said it too.

Like i said, i don't remember saying it but okay. Moving forward:
Concluded and denied,

No rules were broken. I've read the rule wrong and as such misinterpreted it, apologies to Zaid for that. If you aren't under gunpoint and all that, there is no need for you to remain still and as such you don't need to stay still and comply with orders for that reason.

As for the threatening for posting a PR if someone else does, let's not be doing this in the future as that is blackmail.
Pages: 1 2