Limelight Forums

Full Version: Its been a good run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
TLBig GrinR: Thanks guys for the most amazing year ever, but its time for me to leave.

Bye guys

It actually hurts me to write this right now, I cannot reallly get my head around everything and yeah, you could say I'm over-reacting but this has really impacted me

Im not going to throw shade over anyone, everything was my fault, I've been given plenty of chances but you can only have so many, and unfortunately I've hit my limit.

I think it's only best if I take some time off the server, It gives me room to breathe and at the moment, and for a few weeks i will definitely need it.

I've had a really, really good time on this server, it's helped me so much when I just want to relax and forget about personal issues, and sometimes I get too relaxed and forget that this is a company, there are expectations to follow when you are staff, expectations that I regrettingly forgot at times.

When I first joined the server, I didn't know what to expect. I thought it was one of those usual servers that I'd play for a few days and move on, but LimeLight was totally different.

It just, felt nice to actually be on a server where it wasnt just constant crime RP, cops and robbers and such, people actually acted out their highly developed characters, roleplayed passively (at times) and it just felt like a breath of fresh air.

I then just kept coming back, getting myself more involved with the community, made new friends who I roleplayed with, moved on to more diverse roleplays, actually wanted to have people come and interact with the things I've made, it's honeslty been great.

The staff were amazing when I was a user, they didnt act like your average darkRP, they acted just like a normal person who just informs that I've done something wrong, or explained the rules t me.

After months of playing, I applied for teacher, I still don't know how it got pushed to approved, the community vote I thought wasnt high enough, but I was accepted.

This was my first interaction with the staff team on a more personal level, everyone was welcoming, congratulated me and made me feel really good about it.

As a teacher, I tried desperately to get people to be involved, made numerous roleplay events and assisted others with theirs, it was incredibly difficult since I couldn't fly, couldn't see what everyone was doing, but I tried anyway, even if it was slightly frustrating...

After a few weeks I was playing as a president, sat in my office two guys came into my office wearing a suit, with raybands, threw smoke grenades and made a huge noise, this is where I was offered trial moderator.

I gladly accepted, knowing that I can further help people with roleplays, and enforcing server rules
.it seemed like a huge win / win.

And here we are today, I wish I could have gone out in a better way, and I'm so incredibly sorry for any hassle I made anyone go through.

The server feels like family, a second home I could go to and speak my mind without judgement, have genuine conversations with people.

I would list out the people who made my year bearable in late 2017 to 2019, but there are so, so many.

Thank you all, so, so much for this incredible experience, and I hope you all the fucking best in the future.
You will be missed xoxo
Joley,

I’ll miss you sweetie <3

Best of luck and goddamnit we better keep in touch. 

Love ya
cya dude
We've clashed heads many times, but still, thank you for what you've done. A shame to see you fully leave, but I have no doubts you'll return at some point or another.

Take care.
its been fun
Where do i buy the red weedos el speedos, and hide on your roof
Big F
Have a good one
Love You Joley your a true legend you will be missed
Take care Joley,
I'll miss working with you, sad to see you go but it's understandable that you need a break.

I hope to keep in touch and I hope to see you back at some point in the future.
Best of luck for the future !
goodbye joley

u still smell btw
Cya around dude!
The first staff member to welcome me when I joined the server. Your car shenanigans will be missed. All the best Joley. Hope to see you soon. 

DM's are always open to get some salt rage on CS:GO if you wish <3
It's been an honour.
Take care friend. Smile
Big F
Pages: 1 2 3