Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> The Guvnor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: The Guvnor (STEAM_0:1:126816865) ()
Server: Other
Time: 2019-Feb-26 16:33
Summary: This guy ran from a traffic stop and we were in a pursuit. Then he crashed so we walked to the front and held out guns telling him to get out. He didn't and drove off. After this he also said to me. 'To be honest mate I did it because I would rather be banned than listen to your voice'. So he knows he has done it.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/VvqKOheKj8Y
under review
Seems like an obvious break of FearRP~

I'll wait on a response from ‍, If I don't get one soon then I'll conclude

Guv

(Feb 26, 2019, 06:59 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like an obvious break of FearRP~

I'll wait on a response from ‍, If I don't get one soon then I'll conclude

im not going to lie here, Sammy admitting to pulling henry over multiple times just to get a rise out of him, so hes attention seeking, he its obvious hes trying to do the same to me so im cannot trust him as a cop, I done a pursuit and served time for it, the fact I said id rather be banned was a joke, the fact is he's pulling both of us over now for petty things and trying to get a rise out of us for it, so now im choosing to ignore him regardless
You still have to follow the server rules, for now I'll issue a warning which will be logged on your account ~ avoid breaking FearRP next time please and make sure to re-read the rules with the following links If you have a problem with the officers conduct you can report it in-character to the police chief or president.

Approved!