Limelight Forums

Full Version: More Electric Vehicle Charging Ports.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: add more vehicle charging points around the map for electric vehicles.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented from my understanding there are only 2 charging ports for electric vehicles which are at City Hall however, secret service often wall off the entire car park so we can't get a charge.
Theres like no charging points irl either, most people pay to install their own.

Eddie

Maybe you should be able to buy a charging point from vehicle supplies... 

+support
(Feb 14, 2019, 08:39 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should be able to buy a charging point from vehicle supplies... 

+support

There was going to be support for this, but I think the project lead left for that. I don't know what I can say, but here is the suggestion: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid245806
(Feb 16, 2019, 06:16 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 14, 2019, 08:39 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should be able to buy a charging point from vehicle supplies... 

+support

There was going to be support for this, but I think the project lead left for that. I don't know what I can say, but here is the suggestion: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid245806

Something like this is needed. As soon as someone walks off city hall you can’t get your car charged and if you try to then you could get arrested for trespassing. You could purchase a car battery but in real life Tesla batteries cost like £30000 for full replacement so it isn’t very fun. Adding the buyable charger could have some role play potential too.
(Feb 14, 2019, 07:30 PM)Ricky LaFluer Wrote: [ -> ]Theres like no charging points irl either, most people pay to install their own.

I don't know where tf you live but there's plenty where I live.
(Feb 16, 2019, 10:22 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 14, 2019, 07:30 PM)Ricky LaFluer Wrote: [ -> ]Theres like no charging points irl either, most people pay to install their own.

Might just be because of google maps being dumb, but I could only find 3... in the entire COUNTRY

[Image: VKxS4pk.png]
There are two gas stations. just move two chargers to each gas station? Seems fair to me
(Feb 18, 2019, 01:23 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 16, 2019, 10:22 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

Might just be because of google maps being dumb, but I could only find 3... in the entire COUNTRY

[Image: VKxS4pk.png]

It is google maps being dumb, use the map on Tesla's website: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/findus

Here's what it actually looks like (this is ONLY Tesla's own superchargers, there's MANY MANY more regular chargers available pretty much everywhere):

[Image: RjCary8.png]

+support, they're pretty common IRL too
[quote pid='266943' dateline='1550164904']
 from my understanding there are only 2 charging ports for electric vehicles which are at City Hall 
[/quote]

This is incorrect, across the street there is a car park near the Park and there is 2 more ports there. Although still +support as there should be more in other areas, maybe at the outer gas station too.
+Support then
-support

We have enough.
(Feb 18, 2019, 05:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-support

We have enough.

They're only at the town hall iirc, and people tend to wall off the Town Hall
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Feb 18, 2019, 07:05 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2019, 05:39 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-support

We have enough.

They're only at the town hall iirc, and people tend to wall off the Town Hall
They are not only at the townhall. they are in Butstallion memorial park car park too!
Pages: 1 2