Limelight Forums

Full Version: Modify Rule 11.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
My suggestion is to change rule 11.2 from:
11.2 - You may build a roadblock while playing as a government member, with permission from the President.

To: 11.2: - You may build a roadblock while working for/with the government, so long as you have permission from one of the current heads of the government: President,Vice President,Police Chief.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

Currently the way the policy is worded only the president can give permission to construct roadblocks, though over the last few days i've started to notice how often and how long we go without a president, thus completely disallowing the government from actually deploying any kind of checkpoint, roadblock, or traffic impediment of any kind, as the policy is worded to only allow the President to be able to give authorization for this.

Thus by enabling all heads of the government to allow this, it prevents the government from not being able to deploy its own checkpoints, in the event the president is not there, AFK or dead in the streets, simply by just allowing them to ask the police chief , who more often than not, IS there or the vice president.

Now some may feel that, well duh, of course the VP and Chief would be able to give authorization, why wouldn't they? 
The problem I seek to correct here is the wording, as the rules are enforced and abided by as they are worded, and currently the wording does not allow this.
+support
(Feb 12, 2019, 08:50 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]+support
(Feb 12, 2019, 09:29 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 13, 2019, 09:50 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 12, 2019, 09:29 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
+ support

Suggest that the highest current form of government is the one you would need permission from mind.
+Support
Having to ask someone not in the PD for permission to do something that the PD does and operates is (I'm sorry 2019 trigger bois) retarded.

+Support
Honestly, this is pretty much how it's enforced anyway

+support
(Feb 14, 2019, 01:28 AM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, this is pretty much how it's enforced anyway

+support

Oh its absolutely the way its enforced, but thats exactly why Im suggesting we correct the wording to make it clearer, as people are supposed to abide by the rules to the letter.
Montyfatcat Wrote: Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2019, 09:29 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2019, 08:50 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: Wrote:+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
hi did this but decided to not archive it,
then archived the internal thread but not this one.

big hmmmm.