Limelight Forums

Full Version: Loading Screen Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Loading screens you see them when joining the server there cool too have my suggestion would be to do another loading screen competition as the new map is here so it would be nice to have loading screens on the Map not on shitty old Rockford

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because we have a new map to show people what are map looks like and it just makes sense
+Support

Free IG currency
+Support, although not necessarily something important, it'd be nice to have updated images on the loading screen.
I Agree
+support

‍ isnt allowed to participate
I think that is something we should have every month instead of other competitions that make no sense.
I am looking at you merch competition

+Support
(Feb 10, 2019, 12:09 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]+Support, although not necessarily something important, it'd be nice to have updated images on the loading screen.
Aren't a number of the screens from EvoCity?

+Support
(Feb 11, 2019, 06:13 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't a number of the screens from EvoCity?

+Support

Most of them, others are Rockford. A couple of indistinctive, like mine on the top banner of the forums.

+support though
(Feb 10, 2019, 01:44 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]+support

‍ isnt allowed to participate

B u T  i T s  F a I r
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]