Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your mental state matters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Making this as a way for people to discuss their mental health issues with the community. Doesn't matter the condition, you're welcome to be open about it. So have at you Limelight, let's see what you're made of.
(Feb 3, 2019, 03:10 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]let's see what you're made of.

Degeneracy
why would you want to be open about this type of stuff?
How bout... No i'll talk to a therapist
(Feb 3, 2019, 05:41 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]why would you want to be open about this type of stuff?

Especially on the internet xD
Anxiety.
(Monty we're on the Internet did you really expect this to go well).
Well this turned out to be a complete clusterfuck
lol I think LL is the last place I'd want to share this type of info.
‍ I appreciate your concern for the communities mental health, but that type of material isn't appropriate within a public forum setting. Especially with the amount of trolls within this community that would rip peoples souls apart.

Please don't hesitate to message me privately if you are having problems with mental health. That goes for anyone really. Yeah I know I can be an asshole, but I don't fuck around when it comes to the well being of others.

If you don't feel secure enough to talk with me, there are resources available to locate local health facilities that have trained personnel to handle these situations.
https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help
(Feb 4, 2019, 08:28 AM)Firav Wrote: [ -> ]‍ I appreciate your concern for the communities mental health, but that type of material isn't appropriate within a public forum setting. Especially with the amount of trolls within this community that would rip peoples souls apart.

Please don't hesitate to message me privately if you are having problems with mental health. That goes for anyone really. Yeah I know I can be an asshole, but I don't fuck around when it comes to the well being of others.

If you don't feel secure enough to talk with me, there are resources available to locate local health facilities that have trained personnel to handle these situations.

This.
Also, talk with people you trust, your family or friends.
(Feb 4, 2019, 08:28 AM)Firav Wrote: [ -> ]‍ I appreciate your concern for the communities mental health, but that type of material isn't appropriate within a public forum setting. Especially with the amount of trolls within this community that would rip peoples souls apart.

I'm actually for this being a place to talk about it.

Yes there will be trolls as there is with everything on the internet, that said some people might want to open up people of the community so they could get a better understanding of them. If people feel ready to be open and choose to do it publicly i don't see the problem.
(Feb 4, 2019, 03:25 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually for this being a place to talk about it.

Yes there will be trolls as there is with everything on the internet, that said some people might want to open up people of the community so they could get a better understanding of them. If people feel ready to be open and choose to do it publicly i don't see the problem.

Point.
Probably not the best place for this if im honest. ‍ Thats a good reply.
Shits happens. If you gotta talk, plenty of people are open. But a public forum where half the pop is mingey? Meh. Would rather just put in my bio: Here to talk if you need a bud.
Pages: 1 2