Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your mental state matters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
suffers from being scottish. its a terrible disease
you need a bud?
(Feb 5, 2019, 05:01 AM)David Phillips Wrote: [ -> ]you need a bud?

yea and a few million bucks
(Feb 5, 2019, 03:36 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ] suffers from being scottish. its a terrible disease

fuck off
Aspergers Syndrome (or just autism), Lil` Spoon of Anxiety and Dyslexia, Depression and some other mental states that i am just too lazy to cover.

Edit: forgot some hallucinations oopsy poopsy
Monty I think this is a very noble thread to put up, and please don't feel like you did a bad thing in posting the thread. I wouldn't personally want to share personal things like that, but I hold a slightly more professional position in the community anyway so it probably isn't fitting to share it.

But if anyone does feel the need, please don't bottle it up, weather you wish to share something in public or not just don't keep it in because I've done it and it didn't end well.

Also anyone taking the piss out of someone sharing a genuine experience will be banned so be warned :)
Don't think this is an appropriate place for people to be talking about their mental health. Should be seeking real help, not from strangers over the internet, especially not in this type of community..
(Apr 10, 2019, 04:00 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think this is an appropriate place for people to be talking about their mental health. Should be seeking real help, not from strangers over the internet, especially not in this type of community..

This post is a little old why comment now?
Oh what woops my bad for some reason the thread was showing as recent for me 😬
Pages: 1 2