Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Rockfordian - Druggo Mike: 'Armed and dangerous' man wanted for multiple killings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: AXzV3eA.png]

Druggo Mike: 'Armed and dangerous' man wanted for multiple killings

[Image: 61cee57bb696a80966c2badb0cee0f36.png]

Correction: The Rockfordian was originally sent a statement from the ATF specifying the reward amount to be $10,000, claiming the $100,000 to be an error which would be immediately corrected. This turned out to not be the case and the ATF retracted their correction - as result, the article has been amended to state the correct reward amount. 

ROCKFORD, OR — The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of an Italian-American man on the ATF's Most Wanted list.

Druggo Mike, 25, born in Rome, was added yesterday to the ATF's Most Wanted suspects. Mike, known to lead 'The Temuto Brotherhood', is wanted by the ATF and the U.S. Marshals Service in connection with multiple homicides, including those of federal agents, and obstruction of justice.

The bureau is now offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to Mike's arrest. The ATF believe him to be within the City of Rockford, or within the Hood River County area.

Mike is described as a caucasian male, between 5 feet, 9 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches, and weighing about 160 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who sees Mike or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call ATF at 888-ATF-TIPS (PM ), or visit their local ATF field office, or nearest American embassy or consulate.

[Image: rVBdcad.png]

Published: 27 January, 2019
Submitted by: Pierre El Daher
[Image: rwo5xJh.png]
[Image: OIyzrpk.png]

The Rockfordian is brought to you by the EvoCity News Corporation, a subsidiary of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation.

[Image: 26uf12lLUgLfeQyXe.gif]
Description says 25 yet image says 26 years old, The Rockfordian fails to report on change of reward money being slashed drastically to %10 of the original specified denomination.  #fakenews.
[Image: 27EA562B25A70C59B36CE53915CF264CAA6D4CA8]
(Jan 27, 2019, 04:13 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Description says 25 yet image says 26 years old, The Rockfordian fails to report on change of reward money being slashed drastically to %10 of the original specified denomination.  #fakenews.

Mike Druggo was born 10 September 1993, so The Rockfordian is correct in its reporting. The original headline image was made by the ATF press office who have recently corrected their mistake. There was no slash to the reward specified, yet again it was an error on ATF's part - The Rockfordian were informed that the correct amount should have been $10,000 but it seems they have retracted this statement. The Rockfordian has upheld journalistic integrity for over three years and this article is no different. Thank you for your concerns but they are clearly misplaced.
(Jan 27, 2019, 04:13 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Description says 25 yet image says 26 years old, The Rockfordian fails to report on change of reward money being slashed drastically to %10 of the original specified denomination.  #fakenews.

[Image: 1200px-US-AlcoholTobaccoFirearmsAndExplo...al.svg.png]

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Office of the Special Agent-in-Charge,
Room 302, 3rd Floor,
Rockford Field Office, 
310 Grif. Drive,
Rockford, OR

Official Statement regarding Reduction of Wanted Reward

Dear whom it may concern (no name left), 

I can confirm that we have reduced the reward for information leading to the arrest after an internal revision by the Criminal Investigation Department to leave funds open for identification of other members, and this revision was made clear in the edit history of the post on our website. To avoid confusion, we have returned both graphics to their original up to $100,000 messages. 

As for the age, this was a small error in the graphic for which we do apologise and this error has since been corrected and confirmed. 

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you feel that this has been handled incorrectly or that a breach of policy may have confirmed, please do not hesitate to visit our complaints section.

Warm regards,

[Image: gwSA86D.png]
Special Agent-in-Charge Alexander Knight
on behalf of
Public Relations, Rockford Field Office
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

[Image: 8X42dSr.png]
druggo mike would like to update his mugshot since it is very low quality
(Jan 27, 2019, 06:12 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]druggo mike would like to update his mugshot since it is very low quality

Feel free to come visit us and we'll take some new pictures for you
James Bastard would surely interview him.
(Jan 27, 2019, 03:38 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: AXzV3eA.png]

Druggo Mike: 'Armed and dangerous' man wanted for multiple killings

[Image: 61cee57bb696a80966c2badb0cee0f36.png]

Correction: The Rockfordian was originally sent a statement from the ATF specifying the reward amount to be $10,000, claiming the $100,000 to be an error which would be immediately corrected. This turned out to not be the case and the ATF retracted their correction - as result, the article has been amended to state the correct reward amount. 

ROCKFORD, OR — The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of an Italian-American man on the ATF's Most Wanted list.

Druggo Mike, 25, born in Rome, was added yesterday to the ATF's Most Wanted suspects. Mike, known to lead 'The Temuto Brotherhood', is wanted by the ATF and the U.S. Marshals Service in connection with multiple homicides, including those of federal agents, and obstruction of justice.

The bureau is now offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to Mike's arrest. The ATF believe him to be within the City of Rockford, or within the Hood River County area.

Mike is described as a caucasian male, between 5 feet, 9 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches, and weighing about 160 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who sees Mike or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call ATF at 888-ATF-TIPS (PM ), or visit their local ATF field office, or nearest American embassy or consulate.

[Image: rVBdcad.png]

Published: 27 January, 2019
Submitted by: Pierre El Daher
[Image: rwo5xJh.png]

***A nameless letter finds itself returning to the ATF with no finger prints.***

Dear ATF, and whom-ever this may concern,

Due to your current investigations and nosiness into a business far above your concern, you have forced the hand of the Temuto Brotherhood. Whilst you squabble behind your desk like the monkeys you are, you have allowed the nice bond between the gangs of this great city and the police force to go down a route that neither of us intended. This loss of life is because of -you-. 

All of this is all because of -you-. I sincerely hope that this eats at you when you sleep, but alas, you should never close your eyes. I know what you look like, I know your names and your families where-abouts. I know -every- little detail about you. So go ahead, push me further and I shall deal with you myself. But first, I would like you to take a look at the consequences of your actions, dear ATF.

***Two photos would be attached to this letter.***

[Image: 4C7179373A1B6CF1F625AAE6AC62CD253D949FE5.png]

[Image: 5FFA38D7E68739BACD18983DD46A775829C99067.png]

Remember, ATF dogs. This blood is on your hands, and I will make sure your Government knows.

The Temuto Brotherhood sends their regards~
oh man.

you shot a member of the sheriff's department.
who drive round.
alone.
in unarmed vehicles.

im terrified.
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:00 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]oh man.

who drive round.
alone.
in unarmed vehicles.

im terrified.

Looking for an easy bounty on Druggo, unfortunately Sad
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:02 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]

who drive round.
alone.
in unarmed vehicles.

im terrified.

oh man.

a poor cop.
unarmoured
on their own
driving round
doing their job

im literally quaking in my boots
you guys are so scary and impressive
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:03 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:02 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]

who drive round.
alone.
in unarmed vehicles.

im terrified.

oh man.

a poor cop.
unarmoured
on their own
driving round
doing their job

Wait, who are you again?  Kiss
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:08 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:03 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:02 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for an easy bounty on Druggo, unfortunately Sad

oh man.

a poor cop.
unarmoured
on their own
driving round
doing their job

Wait, who are you again?  Kiss

It depends. I'm either a friendly guy who likes to chat about politics and group relations. Or your worst fucking nightmare.

Take your pick.
Pages: 1 2