Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Rockfordian - Druggo Mike: 'Armed and dangerous' man wanted for multiple killings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:26 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:08 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:03 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]oh man.

a poor cop.
unarmoured
on their own
driving round
doing their job

im literally quaking in my boots
you guys are so scary and impressive

Wait, who are you again?  Kiss

It depends. I'm either a friendly guy who likes to chat about politics and group relations. Or your worst fucking nightmare.

Take your pick.

With the last few posts, it feels closer to the latter;

Alas, im literally quaking in my boots
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:30 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:26 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 28, 2019, 03:08 PM)Shaun Lopel Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, who are you again?  Kiss

It depends. I'm either a friendly guy who likes to chat about politics and group relations. Or your worst fucking nightmare.

Take your pick.

With the last few posts, it feels closer to the latter;

Alas, im literally quaking in my boots

im sorry i didn't need 20 people to kill one cop. i'll have to learn from the masters.
[Image: ubULx3z.png]

Marion County Sheriff’s Office
Note to the Public

As Sheriff of the MCSO, I take the safety of the personnel in my department very seriously. It appears as if one of my deputies has been murdered, judging by the public letter shown above. 
We can come to this conclusion due to the style and type of uniform worn. Further, regardless the occupation of the murdered individual, the murder did happen within MCSO Juristiction. 

I am being given no choice but to open an investigation on the matter, and offer a reward in exchange for information directly leading to the capture of the murderer. The investigation will be conducted in conjunction with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Anyone with information is to contact the Sheriffs Office Desk. Anonymous tips are welcome. 

Murder of a law enforcement officer is punishable by death, and if the murderer does not turn himself in, I shall push the district attorney for the maximum. 

Regards,
[Image: ICTboSP.jpg]
Sheriff Jack Mondays
Marion County Sheriff's Office
oh well snitch rp time to get that cash money mulla
Pages: 1 2