Limelight Forums

Full Version: Voice range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I been thinking about voice range. Making even more voice keys could be problematic
So a better solution would be a simple command to change your range

/vr whisper / w - 1/4 the range
/vr normal / n - normal
/vr shout / s - X2 range
/vr - toggle between them (good for single bind)

You simple change setting then talk with normal key
Will also add Hud display at top to show current
And will consider voice display of others to better show different types you hear
Yes please. Also while we are on the topic. Can't we make /w a smaller range? It's incredible how someone across the street can hear me bloody whisper

+support
Pretty good idea. I like it. +support (Only question is how would this affect radio's? Such as government radio.)
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-2.html

Already approved. Plus, I already completed a version of this when I was a contributor. I dunno where it is now, but I still have a copy if you want it.
yer no idea were that might be, send me a copy please and ill get this implemented 1 way or another
sounds like a pain to set up a new bind, just for the sake of missing out 3 characters in your messages. It seems a little pointless. Also, not trying to be a dick here but if we have to use the template, why don't you?
(Jan 7, 2019, 03:00 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]yer no idea were that might be, send me a copy please and ill get this implemented 1 way or another

I'll add you on discord.
(Jan 7, 2019, 03:05 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a pain to set up a new bind, just for the sake of missing out 3 characters in your messages. It seems a little pointless. Also, not trying to be a dick here but if we have to use the template, why don't you?

doesn't sound you even read or understood the idea fully
bind is completely your choice and that is because its a command we are adding not a voice button
plenty of times especially if you raiding you wanna talk and others near NOT to hear you
or your a cop chasing someone and wanna yell at them to stop etc 

as for template, it was late last night i was in bed on phone and had this idea and wanted to pop a thread down, for some reason couldn't see the template thread which i think just because of the thread name formatting and on top of late+phone
So update the template now :p

As for the Wheel Idea of Monkey's original suggestion, will that be considered?
seams pointless at this point, its a duplicate thread it seams, its already approved etc
and yes ill be implementing the wheel too, prob give you the option to use any method you prefer
The commands would be a new feature from the previous suggestion. So no it's not useless. 

Maybe make the suggestion changed to if we want the command + wheel or just prefer one option
I think this is our second best option after utilizing GSpeak.

+Support

PS: Can I get a confirm that we are still against GSpeak for the need of using TS?

PSS: The vote is closed it seems.
yes +support