Limelight Forums

Full Version: Automove Staff to AFK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ForceGhost

Explain your suggestion, in detail: Move Staff to the AFK job when they're AFK.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Prevents staff from hour whoring AFK. Allows people on the server to actually see if staff are AFK or not. Players get moved to AFK after being AFK there's no reason why staff shouldn't.
+support

gosh darn hour whoring >Sad
+support

thank u smellyghost very cool
+Support
+support 

Because ‍ has no clue what the AFK job is
as long as like me or dev is excluded im fine with it, i often play around with code etc on server, and would be annoying if i kept getting moved while im coding
(Jan 1, 2019, 05:02 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]as long as like me or dev is excluded im fine with it, i often play around with code etc on server, and would be annoying if i kept getting moved while im coding

Possibly implement a command for Staff to put in if they're doing so? For example something like /busy? Would auto-reply to PMs with a phrase such as "I'm currently occupied, if this is an emergency please use @, otherwise try again later or contact another staff member.", and move the staff member to a separate section of the scoreboard labeled as "*BUSY*", perhaps?
+support
(Jan 1, 2019, 08:36 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2019, 05:02 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]as long as like me or dev is excluded im fine with it, i often play around with code etc on server, and would be annoying if i kept getting moved while im coding

Possibly implement a command for Staff to put in if they're doing so? For example something like /busy? Would auto-reply to PMs with a phrase such as "I'm currently occupied, if this is an emergency please use @, otherwise try again later or contact another staff member.", and move the staff member to a separate section of the scoreboard labeled as "*BUSY*", perhaps?

How about we call the command /farmhourswhilstafk?

OT: +support | -support for any kind of command.
(Jan 2, 2019, 01:30 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2019, 08:36 AM)Reebs Wrote: [ -> ]

How about we call the command /farmhourswhilstafk?

OT: +support | -support for any kind of command.

Obviously, abusing the command should lead to disciplinary action, though I don't forsee that being an issue with any current member of staff.
+Support
I don't see an issue with the suggestion +support.
I have not seen staff purposely "Hour whore" though.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Pages: 1 2