Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stances and Animations Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea: add a menu that has various walking animations, sitting animations and stances. Stances could include slouching and the like.

Why?: It makes RP a bit more in-depth, and certain moods can be conveyed using body language instead of constant /me. And if I hear one person say “BUT FEARLESS HAS THAT” I’m done, just because FL has it doesn’t mean it isn’t  good idea, grow up.
Not just Fearless but many servers I've played in the past feature this, including Clockwork's HL2RP. That has it's own set of built in stance emotes.

+Support.
(Dec 20, 2018, 11:42 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Not just Fearless but many servers I've played in the past feature this, including Clockwork's HL2RP. That has it's own set of built in stance emotes.

+Support.
+Support

Edit: Massive Support.

Best me to it. U silly Billy.
Massive +Support

Would really develop RP.
+support
Make sure to use a template ‍  good sir, but a good idea. +support
+support
+support
(Dec 21, 2018, 02:59 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to use a template ‍  good sir, but a good idea. +support

I thought I did? I have the idea and why it should be added
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Dec 21, 2018, 02:22 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 21, 2018, 02:59 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to use a template ‍  good sir, but a good idea. +support

I thought I did? I have the idea and why it should be added

It's a similar template but not the one prepared for you, I guess it's that strict then.
Approved.
Implemented via animation. Open with F5 by default.