Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add seating to the back of the armored sprinter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: The Armored Sprinter only has 2 seats on the front which 1 is occupied by the driver and the other is let free, but what if your doing Prisoner TransportRP or any sort of RP really and you only have that van? well you can use that seat for such prisoner (or other people) but It'd be more convenient to have seating on the back for others to sit on and have the front seat for another officer or a friend
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Explained above (Can we also suggest that the "Explain why the suggestion should be implemented" get removed because it really a few (literally few people) use this space and just bothers around)
+Support.

If it's possible cuz I dunno.
+support, for at least one in the back, cause there IS a bench there
+support
(Dec 16, 2018, 01:14 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]+support, for at least one in the back, cause there IS a bench there
To be honest, there are a few cars that should have seats on the back.

+Support
+Support

Waiting for the "-support this would be a waste of dev time" even tho it takes to secs to add kappa
-support this would be a waste of dev time

+Support
-support
+support

Why not, it's pretty easy to do.
(Dec 18, 2018, 10:00 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Mind stating your reason for your -support?
(Dec 18, 2018, 11:22 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, i do mind infact.
(Dec 19, 2018, 06:30 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 18, 2018, 11:22 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, i do mind infact.

If you can’t justify your comments don’t post them.

+Support
(Dec 19, 2018, 09:36 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 19, 2018, 06:30 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 18, 2018, 11:22 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Mind stating your reason for your -support?

Yes, i do mind infact.

+Support
I have reasons, and there is no rule that i need to publicly disclose in detail why do i disagree with a idea, i just given an imput of my disagreement
(Dec 19, 2018, 09:45 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 19, 2018, 09:36 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 19, 2018, 06:30 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i do mind infact.

+Support
I have reasons, and there is no rule that i need to publicly disclose in detail why do i disagree with a idea, i just given an imput of my disagreement

It's helpful, and generally respectful to post why. Otherwise you just look like someone -supporting for no reason.
Pages: 1 2