Limelight Forums

Full Version: Transmit and Receive Lights HUD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Have the transmit light, on the new hud, only light up when transmitting and the receive light up when receiving traffic.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Will help clarify when transmitting and receiving over the radio. Also will look better than just blinking constantly.
+support
-support

I like the effect. Also I dont have to check why nobody hears me or why I dont hear anybody.
This is already in the works I think

+Support
+support, but have it still flash when not transmitting.
That was the point of them to begin with. They hadn't been set up yet due to optimization concerns
+support
On the grounds it's well optimised, sure.
I personally think it'd look better if it'd just be a steady green light when things are activated (as it's more realistic and less... flashy) and a grey/dimmed-out light when it's not activated.

-support
(Dec 9, 2018, 11:31 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]They hadn't been set up yet due to optimization concerns

I think this is the only reason why I'm gonna -support this. Nobody ever really looks up in that corner anyway, the functionality compared to "optimisation concerns" wouldn't be worth it imo.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Finished (pending release)