Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report: Faustie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That was explaining why you were initially warned that is causing you to target the people you are currently targetting. Please do not respond until a member of the HR confirms if you're involved.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 02:56 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It's not changing the subject if the core is the same. Stop using that excuse every time someone brings up a valid point please. 

And no I'm not changing subject now too because I'm responding to something you've said and if it is changing subject, my man you've changed it first. 

You from the beginning have been posting pro-war propaganda in my opinion, which also enters extremism and when told not to you argued for minutes and minutes not listening to anyone. Now you are acting disrespectful and nitpicky and on top of that, aggressive to people who do not support your propaganda and refuse to give you a platform to share things that are against the communities rules.

Being this way does not make you edgy. 

Here's the highlight, you keep saying you are involved as if everything revolves around you however the post that was reported here is in an SR made towards Doc for closing Zooms thread who from what I read stated your thread was rightfully closed as it derailed and created one. You are not involved in this.

Not sure why you are stating that he is not involved. Everything started with his thread. I made a staff report on Doc because he closed a thread that I tried to keep up. This thread was Kurdayeti. I was merely defending him and trying to advocate his right of free speech.
No, the thread was made by you. You made the thread I closed. Kurd had nothing to do with it. You own your own decided to go against the rules and continue posting threads. And yes, you may have the right to free speech, but this is a private service. We have the right to show you the door.
[/quote]

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]We are both a victim in this case, laugh about it or not (waiting for Overlewd to post another big inappropriate laughing picture). Don't try to deny that he is not involved.
If he wanted to post a staff report on Nightmare, that would be understandable. You are not him, his thread is not yours, your thread is not his. You can't switch round like that.

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Now how about we stop talking about that and go to the actual case?

Can anyone here defend Faustie's post? Can anyone here say that his posts were approriate for a staff report?
Easily. You posted a meme of a thread which was a complete waste of everyone's time. He was just exercising his "right to free speech" to demonstrate that.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:05 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]-img snip-

User was warned for this post (posting without permission), Doctor Internet

The demotion wasn't enough, Soviethooves? You keep breaking rules, now even in the courthouse. Please stop.

User was warned for this post (insulting other community members), Doctor Internet.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 02:56 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]It's not changing the subject if the core is the same. Stop using that excuse every time someone brings up a valid point please. 

And no I'm not changing subject now too because I'm responding to something you've said and if it is changing subject, my man you've changed it first. 

You from the beginning have been posting pro-war propaganda in my opinion, which also enters extremism and when told not to you argued for minutes and minutes not listening to anyone. Now you are acting disrespectful and nitpicky and on top of that, aggressive to people who do not support your propaganda and refuse to give you a platform to share things that are against the communities rules.

Being this way does not make you edgy. 

Here's the highlight, you keep saying you are involved as if everything revolves around you however the post that was reported here is in an SR made towards Doc for closing Zooms thread who from what I read stated your thread was rightfully closed as it derailed and created one. You are not involved in this.

Not sure why you are stating that he is not involved. Everything started with his thread. I made a staff report on Doc because he closed a thread that I tried to keep up. This thread was Kurdayeti. I was merely defending him and trying to advocate his right of free speech.
No, the thread was made by you. You made the thread I closed. Kurd had nothing to do with it. You own your own decided to go against the rules and continue posting threads. And yes, you may have the right to free speech, but this is a private service. We have the right to show you the door.

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]We are both a victim in this case, laugh about it or not (waiting for Overlewd to post another big inappropriate laughing picture). Don't try to deny that he is not involved.
If he wanted to post a staff report on Nightmare, that would be understandable. You are not him, his thread is not yours, your thread is not his. You can't switch round like that.

(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Now how about we stop talking about that and go to the actual case?

Can anyone here defend Faustie's post? Can anyone here say that his posts were approriate for a staff report?
Easily. You posted a meme of a thread which was a complete waste of everyone's time. He was just exercising his "right to free speech" to demonstrate that.
[/quote]

That is the weakest excuse I've ever heard.

By that logic, you can call any staff report or player report a "meme thread" and then post whatever you please.

Please stop with lame excuses and grow up.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:14 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:05 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ][Image: JzQdy2P.jpg]

User was warned for this post (posting without permission), Doctor Internet

User warned. Fine. 

But the post is still there. Simply because Doc probably found it funny.

If it was someone else, the post would get edited to only "User was warned" and not let the original content stay. Especially if it's a big picture not relating to the case at all.

It happened in your staff report against him as well, seems like he doesn't care about staff reports. Now, we are on Faustie and the same thing happens. How will we as a community know if the staff reports are taken into consideration? How can we trust staff members when this happens?
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:03 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And no I'm not changing subject now

>you posted pro-war propaganda in news

‍ Okay? What are you exactly talking about and what have you smoked? 

Im definetely involved in this, you still haven't explained how I'm not involved in this. I can't be more involved than this, I'm as involved as someone ever can be!

One of Doctor Internet's argument is that he doesn't see me in the staff report, but I don't see him in this staff report. Why is he getting involved? Know your place.

‍ himself can clarify that I'm involved.

Just responding to the ‘know your place’ bit

Staff are allowed to respond to anything in the courthouse. If that be a player report or a staff report.
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:40 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:03 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And no I'm not changing subject now

>you posted pro-war propaganda in news

‍ Okay? What are you exactly talking about and what have you smoked? 

Im definetely involved in this, you still haven't explained how I'm not involved in this. I can't be more involved than this, I'm as involved as someone ever can be!

One of Doctor Internet's argument is that he doesn't see me in the staff report, but I don't see him in this staff report. Why is he getting involved? Know your place.

‍ himself can clarify that I'm involved.

Just responding to the ‘know your place’ bit

Staff are allowed to respond to anything in the courthouse. If that be a player report or a staff report.

And members are allowed to respond to anything they're involved in, if that be a player report or a staff report. I'm involved. Of course, you guys dodge the report once again and try to change the subject.

Warned by Bambo for not being involved. Please wait till HR confirms if you are involved. Thank you. 
You were warned and suggested to wait for HR to confirm if you were indeed involved yet you ignored. 

Kurdayeti, if you stop changing the subject to make it seem we are stirring it away from the report that would be grand. Admitting you are wrong is an important step in growing up. 

You are not involved because you are only using these threads to target people who have asked you to stop your Pro war propaganda, this community is not the place for that, and we didn't want it to be a place for that and when we asked you to stop you've started targeting us.

Now, the above is just explaining why you appear like you are targeting those people. I certainly don't want to believe that you'd do such a thing and also knowingly ignore warnings and advices given to you.

You will also be given a warning as you did not listen when I adviced you to wait for HR to confirm, you are till then not involved.

Now I hope you won't become aggressive because of this kindly put message and continue lashing out insults and use disrespectful language.

Thank you!
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:23 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:06 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone here defend Faustie's post? Can anyone here say that his posts were approriate for a staff report?

By that logic, you can call any staff report or player report a "meme thread" and then post whatever you please.

You've shown a complete lack of respect for not only our rules and regulations, but also the law.
The threads you've posted have been reports on staff doing their job, and HR have confirmed that.
It is a meme and a troll. You've done this to try and get staff in trouble and to waste everyone's time. You've been called out on that, and you've tried to turn it round on everyone else.
It's extremely fair to call this a troll.
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:23 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Easily. You posted a meme of a thread which was a complete waste of everyone's time. He was just exercising his "right to free speech" to demonstrate that.

You've shown a complete lack of respect for not only our rules and regulations, but also the law.
The threads you've posted have been reports on staff doing their job, and HR have confirmed that.
It is a meme and a troll. You've done this to try and get staff in trouble and to waste everyone's time. You've been called out on that, and you've tried to turn it round on everyone else.

How is a completely valid PR a troll?

Wait so I have broken the law now as well? Well, sue me if you think so.
‍ 
Quote:You are not involved because you are only using these threads to target people who have asked you to stop your Pro war propaganda

1. What are you talking about?
2. I was never warned for anthing?
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:16 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:23 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]That is the weakest excuse I've ever heard.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/48/section/36
[Image: db3eb0b39b5cc115c455dbc97de749a9.png]
(Dec 4, 2018, 03:15 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]That was explaining why you were initially warned that is causing you to target the people you are currently targetting. Please do not respond until a member of the HR confirms if you're involved.

You were. That is just another warning point. Kurdayeti, I really don't like doing this, please do not ignore my posts.
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:30 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:16 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2018, 04:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You've shown a complete lack of respect for not only our rules and regulations, but also the law.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/48/section/36
[Image: db3eb0b39b5cc115c455dbc97de749a9.png]

hahaha u mean the false ddos ban? lmaoo
Aight ‍ and ‍, I'm going to tell you guys the same thing I told ‍. You two should be old enough by now to understand that your actions have consequences and shouldn't be surprised at all when you act like minges on a forum that you're then treated as such. It still amazes me that you try to argue a moral high ground after the number of server rules you've broken even assuming 1 or 2 are bogus in your opinion. Since you're both perm'd you then decide to come on the forums and act like jackasses in a gray area and attempt to bait staff so you can then scream "See!? They have it out for me! I'm a victim!"

Stop playing victim. ‍ played victim and look where that got him, a handful of forum bans and a roasting by me. Also you don't have "freedom of speech" on a private website. There are court cases that have proved this time and again. I guess my meme on the last thread flew over your head since you're here arguing it again. *ding ding*

I will say that this is the first time I've seen staff post memes on a PR but after seeing all the crap you two have pulled it's well deserved. Now observe as I take a forum warning since I have enough common sense to realize that my actions have consequences. Or maybe I'm technically involved since I'm included in your first screenshot? Better hope it's not the latter since I have nothing to lose in calling you out.

User was warned for this post (posting without sufficient rights), Doctor Internet - Revoked, sozzle.
Pages: 1 2 3