Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff and rule violations comparing to members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-20412.html

If this would be a member but not a staff, what do you guys think would happen to that member? Opinions and thoughts? Smile
Warn / maybe if priors ban.

Depends on the staff member that concludes it.

The tazer part is IC. And should be handled IC.

The ragdoll could be a mistake, hard to tell. If a person shows remorse I doubt much would be done as no point...
Absolutely nothing. It's an in-character situation so you deal with it in-character, rather than wasting pointless time to post such a petty report. As well as that, the bodyslam was proven to be accidental.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:22 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely nothing. It's an in-character situation so you deal with it in-character, rather than wasting pointless time to post such a petty report. As well as that, the bodyslam was proven to be accidental.

This

Overall people need to stop complaining about IC actions in the OOC.
Nothing, as by now it would be out of date for a PR. It was eight months old, after all.
Quote:The accused staff-member has answered the questions and points in a way I find to be satisfactory and I believe he has explained and apologized for his behaviour in this case. 

I apologize even more in my UBR's but they get denied. 

Quote:The concernings points, in this case, have been raised, discussed and addressed. 

I've spoken to the accused staff member about this situation.

Speak with me too then about the situation that got me permanently banned? 

Quote:Complaints like this help us improve.

What improved since apr 12, 2018, 02:11 AM? You stopped an administrator from breaking obvious rules by smashing someone on a wall while they're injured?

Quote: The accused staff member should have realized that he should have fixed this issue by bringing back the player and apologizing for the accident and inconvenience. 

He didn't, so much for that addition.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:24 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing, as by now it would be out of date for a PR. It was eight months old, after all.

Which means that it's completely fine and there were no mistakes or violations? So much for that argument.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:22 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely nothing. It's an in-character situation so you deal with it in-character, rather than wasting pointless time to post such a petty report. As well as that, the bodyslam was proven to be accidental.

Bodyslam = IC? Oh well...
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:23 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]

This

Overall people need to stop complaining about IC actions in the OOC.

Since when is bodyslamming IC and not OOC?
Way to blow everything out of proportion. If you made this thread to rant about a staff member, make another thread called Admin: Doctor Internet.

As I stated in my first post, the bodyslam was proven to be accidental, meaning it wasn't intentional, therefore nothing was done about it. It happened IC, it was accidental, so it didn't need to be taken OOC like it was.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:27 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Way to blow everything out of proportion. If you made this thread to rant about a staff member, make another thread called Admin: Doctor Internet.

No, I just want to discuss and see what other people think about this subject. What's wrong?
Bodyslamming isn't IC however it is an easy mistake to make. So they often dont punish unless there is clear intent shown.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:29 PM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]Bodyslamming isn't IC however it is an easy mistake to make. So they often dont punish unless there is clear intent shown.

No punishments were given for bodyslamming when the staff member did it, but some people even get ban for it without priors. If it was me, I'd be banned for it no matter how much I apologized. A staff apology is more worthy than a member apology, it seems like.
hey cool that was my old base thats pretty cool brings back memories when i was a fat minge

btw doc is good

he is blessed
Updated title to Staff and rule violations

‍ Satisfied?
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:31 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hey cool that was my old base thats pretty cool brings back memories when i was a fat minge

btw doc is good

he is blessed

He's a good developer, no question about that but it doesn't mean he can bodyslam people freely.
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:31 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:29 PM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]Bodyslamming isn't IC however it is an easy mistake to make. So they often dont punish unless there is clear intent shown.

No punishments were given for bodyslamming when the staff member did it, but some people even get ban for it without priors. If it was me, I'd be banned for it no matter how much I apologized. A staff apology is more worthy than a member apology, it seems like.

No priors but showed intent. Doc didnt
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:32 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 3, 2018, 05:31 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]hey cool that was my old base thats pretty cool brings back memories when i was a fat minge

btw doc is good

he is blessed

He's a good developer, no question about that but it doesn't mean he can bodyslam people freely.

r u pissed bc he shut u down on discord.

the bodyslam was a accident bro
No, because you're ignoring everything everyone is saying. The bodyslam was accidental. It was not intentional. Had anyone accidentally bodyslammed, they'd be verbally warned or not punished at all, regardless of if they're a member of staff or not.

Admittedly, I've accidentally bodyslammed before and I was told "just be more careful next time".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7