Limelight Forums

Full Version: Property System - buy/rent system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
C. is now used for the idea of part owners like shares system
Current winning options - not finished yet.
is rent based system, no owners
how would option D work should the map change. Would money be refunded, to emulate a sale, or would money be lost, like in the old stock exchange?
if the map was no longer in use we would work out  some sort of refund, not sure what exactly that will be but id have all sale history to use to decide on whats fair
I would also want to do this before enabling sales on the new map so owners would have there money available at the time to be fair to them
(Nov 21, 2018, 07:47 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2018, 05:59 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]yer template isnt needed, the property system it self is already approved and being worked on, this is just some aspects of it, i wanted to add a poll for
and dont forget to vote too

There is no -Support option

I don’t agree with any other the options

Why do you want to -support something which is already approved?
(Nov 23, 2018, 09:49 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2018, 07:47 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2018, 05:59 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]yer template isnt needed, the property system it self is already approved and being worked on, this is just some aspects of it, i wanted to add a poll for
and dont forget to vote too

There is no -Support option

I don’t agree with any other the options

Why do you want to -support something which is already approved?

I’m not supporting any of the decisions he is offering, not the approved idea.
After some Intense pondering, I have decided to change my vote from B to D
(Nov 21, 2018, 12:47 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]as part of me redoing door system into a property system im faced with many possibilities
so im going to list all possibilities and add a vote

A. - Simple system same as doors was, sell at 50% price depends on property

B. - Rental System - time based charge at lower rate then A perhaps about 10% of A. charged every payday ( 5mins )

C. Part Owners - Like D. but only owning a % like shares, get that % of rent

D. Rental System same as B BUT you rent from --> Perm Owners - Own a property forever, Cost will be very very high, prob auction for 1st time buying, - WARNING - long inactivity / bans will make your property available for sale. collect money from players using B. system
* Properties will always be available to rent as normal, owners CANT stop you renting or KICK you out.
The idea for owners, is free rent when using self and getting rent paid by others in there wallets.

E. same as D but using A, for renters

dude u own the server just implement it lmao
(Nov 24, 2018, 09:40 PM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2018, 12:47 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]as part of me redoing door system into a property system im faced with many possibilities
so im going to list all possibilities and add a vote

A. - Simple system same as doors was, sell at 50% price depends on property

B. - Rental System - time based charge at lower rate then A perhaps about 10% of A. charged every payday ( 5mins )

C. Part Owners - Like D. but only owning a % like shares, get that % of rent

D. Rental System same as B BUT you rent from --> Perm Owners - Own a property forever, Cost will be very very high, prob auction for 1st time buying, - WARNING - long inactivity / bans will make your property available for sale. collect money from players using B. system
* Properties will always be available to rent as normal, owners CANT stop you renting or KICK you out.
The idea for owners, is free rent when using self and getting rent paid by others in there wallets.

E. same as D but using A, for renters

dude u own the server just implement it lmao

he's getting public opinion
I'm not a dictator, i like to see what people want
(Nov 24, 2018, 10:16 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a dictator, i like to see what people want

I'm fairly sure 90% of the server want a new map but we haven't seen anything regarding that yet
I think this could be closed now.
(Nov 25, 2018, 03:13 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2018, 10:16 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a dictator, i like to see what people want

I'm fairly sure 90% of the server want a new map but we haven't seen anything regarding that yet

He said see, not implement
Archived.
Pages: 1 2