Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Remove jammer as a default weapon from anarchist group

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: anarchists should mainly do petty crimes, and having a item that is intended for Jailbreaking with indepth roleplay reason isnt something a petty criminal should have by default, i dont want to restrict the item to anarchists i just want them to put effort in getting one trough crafting, as for newer players it might be mimissleading
+Support

Tired of noobs banging on Cars with it thinking that it would cause damage to them.
corleones too, nobody should get it for free!
+support 
Needs a model change anyways
(Nov 6, 2018, 11:22 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]corleones too, nobody should get it for free!
I mean, since police/swat get basic equipment completely free of charge, a high end organised mafia might as well deserve a jammer
+support

I believe this tool should not be spawned with per default. It could be interesting to have people manufacture it as a schematic.
I honeslty don’t think they need any special tool. Just goto the jails, press E on a prisoner to remove their ankle bracelet, and bam they’re free.
(Nov 7, 2018, 06:11 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I honeslty don’t think they need any special tool. Just goto the jails, press E on a prisoner to remove their ankle bracelet, and bam they’re free.

/job Jailbreaker
spam "E" on prisoners
nah mate, as realistic as it is, that will just end in the same situation as how people abuse the Anarchist jammer
(Nov 7, 2018, 09:55 AM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 7, 2018, 06:11 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I honeslty don’t think they need any special tool. Just goto the jails, press E on a prisoner to remove their ankle bracelet, and bam they’re free.

/job Jailbreaker
spam "E" on prisoners
nah mate, as realistic as it is, that will just end in the same situation as how people abuse the Anarchist jammer

I mean. We have rules in place to stop this. The only thing a piece of equipment does is just add a step. Not to mention, if the process of freeing a prisoner took time (like a timer to remove the bracelet) it would be harder than just wacking them with a stick.
+support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 9003.