Limelight Forums

Full Version: Merge Rules Q&A answers into the rules page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Merge the answers from the rules Q&A found here into the rules page (and the ingame menu).

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
So new players can find all the rules they need in a single place, where they don't need to go to an external site to find them.
*dunno why its not there already.*
+Support If they are hidden by default and can be expanded if the user wants a more in depth explanation. Otherwise, I think a lot of people will ignore to read the rules because they seem too much.
(Nov 5, 2018, 05:19 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]+Support If they are hidden by default and can be expanded if the user wants a more in depth explanation. Otherwise, I think a lot of people will ignore to read the rules because they seem too much.

I've been informed that the rules Q/A counts as rules. Rules should default to visible, else people get punished for stuff they haven't read.
Have it a scroll down section of the rules, yeh
(Nov 5, 2018, 05:30 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Have it a scroll down section of the rules, yeh

The rules Q/A counts as rules, so they should be in the main part.
(Nov 5, 2018, 05:31 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 5, 2018, 05:30 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Have it a scroll down section of the rules, yeh

The rules Q/A counts as rules, so they should be in the main part.

oh surely, im just saying to have the Q/A at the bottom of the "main main part"
+support
If they are counted as a main part of the rules, it should be in the most visible place possible, so the rules page. +support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
so apparently this was done.
archived.