Limelight Forums

Full Version: LEO Pass - Calls/Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: People with Emergency Service Pass should be able to see 911 calls and requests.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: People working for the government as an LEO or something else in the Emergency Departments should be able to see and assist the PD with the calls/requests. 
+support
+suppport
I’d honestly like to see a difference between request and 911. Maybe one has an audible sound and the other is like a non-emergency call. If that was the case, I’d like to only see requests go through to LEO pass holders.

+Support
Those who do -Support, please comment the reason!
+support
Neutral for now but tending to -support

I would prefer that those who hold LEO passes would require to be called in to emergencies as opposed to just attending on their own accord after seeing a 911 call. In some cases it's already bad enough imo, with external Government bodies performing traffic stops and sometimes it's just not necessary. I don't mind FBI or whatever helping out in investigations or shootouts but in these scenarios the PD can easily call them in. Bit worried this addition could make police more obsolete as well.
(Nov 2, 2018, 06:23 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Neutral for now but tending to -support

I would prefer that those who hold LEO passes would require to be called in to emergencies as opposed to just attending on their own accord after seeing a 911 call. In some cases it's already bad enough imo, with external Government bodies performing traffic stops and sometimes it's just not necessary. I don't mind FBI or whatever helping out in investigations or shootouts but in these scenarios the PD can easily call them in. Bit worried this addition could make police more obsolete as well.

This. Externals shouldn't be the first people on scene. Police should be, then they call the externals if needed. If we allowed external ES pass holders to arrive on scene first, this would skew the authority of the police chief etc since he isn't really in charge of those people.

-Support
Poll broke automation.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Added in Revision 9167.