Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add limit to laws.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think until presidents stop doing massive intros to laws people will ignore 700 law pages. I personally put important shit at the top then add other laws that will affect lesser-common RP like power plant RP and Mining RP
(Oct 28, 2018, 10:31 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]-support  if there's errors, surely just fix them not change the whole fucking law limit that's stupid

If you have more than 300 laws then you are mostlikey not using the job appropriately anyhow as i have 147 laws and about 1/3 is made up of basic text and spacing.

The laws need to be clear ao people can follow them especally if a simple law can get any officer to arrest you for 15 minutes.
(Oct 29, 2018, 06:41 AM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 28, 2018, 10:31 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]-support  if there's errors, surely just fix them not change the whole fucking law limit that's stupid

If you have more than 300 laws then you are mostlikey not using the job appropriately anyhow as i have 147 laws and about 1/3 is made up of basic text and spacing.

The laws need to be clear ao people can follow them especally if a simple law can get any officer to arrest you for 15 minutes.

my guy if someone wants to run a strict place with specific rules let it happen. dont limit roleplay
Make a new law menu that isn't a part of the F1 menu that is opened with /laws. Don't limit RP because there are better ways around it, where those who enjoy making extensive (and hopefully comprehenseable) don't have to suffer. This suggestion seems like you're trying to stick some gaffa tape over something that needs actual attention.

-Support
(Oct 29, 2018, 09:53 AM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Make a new law menu that isn't a part of the F1 menu that is opened with /laws. Don't limit RP because there are better ways around it, where those who enjoy making extensive (and hopefully comprehenseable) don't have to suffer. This suggestion seems like you're trying to stick some gaffa tape over something that needs actual attention.

-Support
^What he said
+support
At least there should be a way for staff to be able to increase players law limit in case someone has done a proper job setting them up and can benefit roleplay.
(Oct 29, 2018, 10:47 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 29, 2018, 09:53 AM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Make a new law menu that isn't a part of the F1 menu that is opened with /laws. Don't limit RP because there are better ways around it, where those who enjoy making extensive (and hopefully comprehenseable) don't have to suffer. This suggestion seems like you're trying to stick some gaffa tape over something that needs actual attention.

-Support
^What he said

Did that a few days ago, same issue. . They're just not sending or being received or something. We can't really medal in gmod's network stack.
(Oct 31, 2018, 01:52 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Did that a few days ago, same issue. . They're just not sending or being received or something. We can't really medal in gmod's network stack.

What about implementing them on the forums somehow? in the UCP? This would probably have to be a future thing but we can always make a police database on the user CP or on a separate page alongside the laws for citizens and police to read. 

That's the only other thing I can suggest
This seems like a lot of work to try and work around a simple problem that can be just fixed by limiting laws.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Pages: 1 2