Limelight Forums

Full Version: Way for Gov to check team members if removed from scoreboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Note that this suggestion is only valid if the following suggestion is approved and implemented: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-23408.html. Want some sort of system/command that allows certain government members to be able to see a list of all people/names/jobs currently employed in the government.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because it makes sense for certain government officials to have full information on who is employed. I don't want to join Police Chief and have no way of knowing who is in the department and who leaves/joins unless they say so in radio. The President should be able to see somehow all government worker names and jobs, the Police Chief should be able to see Police and SWAT, SWAT Sergeant the SWAT team, the Fire Chief all paramedics and firemen, head of SS the secret service. Secretary probably everyone except Secret Service. This can be done in the form of a command, possibly restricted to be used inside gov vehicles and buildings, or in the form of an entity like a file cabinet or computer or something.

The president and vice should also be known to everyone somehow, because that's public knowledge.

I feel like this is mandatory or else it will be complete aids playing as gov after the change.

Edit: It would also be nice if this system also displayed all the pass holders for the relevant pass types.
+support
+Support
+Support
+Support

Reminds me of how it works in the new Hitman games.

You can swipe a guards uniform, and the other guards wont really pay much mind to you because your just another guard, but an officer or the head of their sector walks past? Oh yea he can notice you if you linger around him to much for to long.

I don't really agree though with the secretary being able to ID everyone from the get go, as their just a secretary and people come and go all the time.

In all honesty i'm not sure why we even still have the secretary job, they are more or less a pointless position that could be filled by any civilian with a custom job.
Limit it to Police Chief, SWAT Sgt, Fire Chief, and a Secret Service Lead to be able to ID their memebers. Also, yea VP and Pres are known 24/7. Do that and I’ll +Support

Secretary can’t ID anyone and Gov Pass holders aren’t auto ID’d
- Have a schedule/roster made for team leaders ( (Vice-)President, Secret Service, SWAT, Police and Fire/EMS );

- Have a SWEP created for civilians and government workers that represents an ID/badge, and locate it somewhere in the Hands/Keys slot section.

and/or

- Anyone joining the Presidential staff slot should be issued a Presidential pass;

- Reinstate the Law Enforcement pass and issue  that pass to anyone joining the Secret Service, SWAT or Police Department slot;

- Anyone joining the Fire Department or Medical services should be issued an Emergency Services pass minus the handcuffs;

- Anyone joining the Governmental Secretary slot should be issued a Government Worker pass;

This way, when you have to verify someone's identity because something seems off, you can ask them to do /showid and you'll be able to verify whether or not they're tied to the government or something.
(Oct 25, 2018, 06:30 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]- Have a schedule/roster made for team leaders ( (Vice-)President, Secret Service, SWAT, Police and Fire/EMS );

- Have a SWEP created for civilians and government workers that represents an ID/badge, and locate it somewhere in the Hands/Keys slot section.

and/or

- Anyone joining the Presidential staff slot should be issued a Presidential pass;

- Reinstate the Law Enforcement pass and issue  that pass to anyone joining the Secret Service, SWAT or Police Department slot;

- Anyone joining the Fire Department or Medical services should be issued an Emergency Services pass minus the handcuffs;

- Anyone joining the Governmental Secretary slot should be issued a Government Worker pass;

This way, when you have to verify someone's identity because something seems off, you can ask them to do /showid and you'll be able to verify whether or not they're tied to the government or something.

Government workers already have passes when they do /showid... Cops etc just have the Emergency Services Pass rather than LEO pass.

OT: +support
+support
(Oct 25, 2018, 06:30 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]- Have a schedule/roster made for team leaders ( (Vice-)President, Secret Service, SWAT, Police and Fire/EMS );

and/or

This mod might be good
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=748182376
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-23451.html

Look at "The Government" section of that, tell me if that tickles your fancy
+support maybe also add it to /policedb. "Employee's"
I say we put a vgui board of active government employees to town hall desk, police station front desk and fire department as well
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Pages: 1 2