Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Db House Address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: So for example, if I pulled over for a smell of weed coming from their vehicle, if I got their id and ran it through the police DB it will be able to say if he has any doors owned and where they would be E.g: If I was owner 10 Richard Drive, it would say that on the PoliceDB. So then his house could possibly for suspicion of drugs.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
It would add more realism to the job as a Police Officer as at the moment the only thing you can do is see the Search/arrest warrants. And also give a police officer more to follow up on after an arrest.
only issue is what if they buy a door at a random property, inside of it, or something like that?
(Oct 24, 2018, 05:16 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]only issue is what if they buy a door at a random property, inside of it, or something like that?

That door would be linked to the same property E.g: the bathroom door for 10 Richard drive
+support
+support
+support
If we get property system overhaul then sure, but for nos people can leave bought doors by accident or just buy random doors across the map to make poposs confused -suppie
+support
+Support
Big +support

Maybe link doors to property (or even make it so that when you buy the front door, you'll buy every door linked to that property? as to rule out confusion. Other than that, if people want to buy random doors to confuse; it'll be LE's task to investigate address per address and figure out which one is legitimate. I wouldn't mind the door system to stay the same as it is right now, but it's definitely a good point to - in case someone only buys one door inside a property - still have it point out as address-X to avoid a loophole.

I like the idea but like it's been said before, we do need an overhaul for the MDT and I am thinking about writing out a more detailed suggestion/discussion about that at some point in hopes of the possibility for it.
+support

Just use the location system to show where the doors are located, but don't repeat a location if there are more doors with the same location.
I'd like to know how my guy is smelling weed in gmod but sure, doubt u know the smell either way lol
-support
+Support
(Oct 27, 2018, 07:32 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know how my guy is smelling weed in gmod but sure, doubt u know the smell either way lol
-support

Just using an example..
(Oct 27, 2018, 07:32 PM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know how my guy is smelling weed in gmod but sure, doubt u know the smell either way lol
-support

A lovely example of being a prick for no reason. "Hey this guy is talking about what if a cop, in a game, smells weed. Ahaha thats not even possible, i bet the kid doesnt even know what weed smells like. Lol let me put that because i know ahhahah, oh my god im so hard " *rubs nipple intensely*
Pages: 1 2