Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicles REP welding unrestricted to Mechanic job slot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Unrestrict the REP welding from the Mechanic job slot.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

(Aug 27, 2018, 01:17 AM) Insert Wrote:I really dont get why the welding is restricted to the mechanic job. Like the person himself who has the reps doesnt get the satisfaction of welded stuff to their cars. The people that come to the mechanic for modifications do. This should be a rp enhancing tool instead of an mechanic job upgrade. Theres a chance that players will go mechanic just to make something and leave the job. Or even worse, they drive their tank or whatever whilst a mechanic.
+support amateur car modders exist
+Support

Opens up RP and solves an issue where if you’re still doing your and for whatever reason the Mechanic leaves, removes his props, or hits max prop limit, your car mods are fucked. Not to mention you have to explain how you want your vehicle customized instead of just doing it yourself.
+support Agree with everything said above
+Support
(Oct 22, 2018, 07:24 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Opens up RP and solves an issue where if you’re still doing your and for whatever reason the Mechanic leaves, removes his props, or hits max prop limit, your car mods are fucked. Not to mention you have to explain how you want your vehicle customized instead of just doing it yourself.

1- Use your own props.
2- Welds don't despawn on D/C.
(Oct 23, 2018, 12:39 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

1- Use your own props.

Or just cut out the middleman and don’t have to worry about anything going wrong if you can just do it yourself.

Why would this be an issue?
(Oct 23, 2018, 04:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2018, 12:39 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

1- Use your own props.

Or just cut out the middleman and don’t have to worry about anything going wrong if you can just do it yourself.

Because the suggestion was for it to be limited to mechanics.
(Oct 23, 2018, 04:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2018, 04:41 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2018, 12:39 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]1- Use your own props.

Because the suggestion was for it to be limited to mechanics.

And now we want it unrestricted

#FreeWakandaByApprovingThisChange
Maybe, make 25 REPs allow for welding to your own car/cars you have access to without being a mechanic and make mechanics require 15?
I dono, i don't think increaseing the rep count would really make anyone happy.

+Support on the initial suggestion though.
(Oct 26, 2018, 06:20 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, make 25 REPs allow for welding to your own car/cars you have access to without being a mechanic and make mechanics require 15?

I agree with this. People with 15 REPs should only be allowed to weld things to cars as mechanics but those with 25 can do it as any job they like. Also maybe as a way to prevent people from becoming mechanic, modifying their cars then switching jobs you could possible make the car despawn like how it does when you try getting into your police car as a civ. This is just a idea not sure if you can do it or not but its worth a try?

Either way +support
I think we should completely unrestrict welding for mechanics. Either that or massively lower the REPs.
+support
(Oct 26, 2018, 06:35 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I dono, i don't think increaseing the rep count would really make anyone happy.

+Support on the initial suggestion though.

isn't suggesting an increase in REPs

Currently:
Code:
Mechanics: 25 REPs
Other jobs: Impossible

Project's Idea:
Code:
Mechanics: 15 REPs
Other jobs: 25 REPs

With that said, I would like to see Project's idea implemented. +Support
-Support for Project’s idea. Keep it at 15 REP’s
Pages: 1 2