Limelight Forums

Full Version: New color system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For all those ppl who had opinions about the new change.
Discuss in here, that's what this section is made for.
It's not so lovely that you cant chose your color.

I dont see where it could be abused anywhere so youd need it to be calculated.

Some people get the brightest and most awesome colors while others just have boring ones.
Tbh I'd just prefer it all to be black.
Either let everyone take their own color or put all to default citizen green.
I know this is supposed to stop metagaming but tbh I just wanna go back to how it was before.
(Oct 22, 2018, 06:46 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I'd just prefer it all to be black.
I like how it prevents meta yet I'm still hoping we get customisable colours
maybe an option to turn it off clientside?
I have no problem with it because my color is black and probably not based off anything. ...

Big Grin
(Oct 22, 2018, 07:22 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2018, 06:46 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I'd just prefer it all to be black.
(Oct 22, 2018, 07:20 PM)VIVZZ Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is supposed to stop metagaming but tbh I just wanna go back to how it was before.
I think the colour idea is good, but let people have the option to choose a colour once then it stays that colour, some people reaaaallly dont like their colours
(Oct 23, 2018, 02:06 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 22, 2018, 07:20 PM)VIVZZ Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is supposed to stop metagaming but tbh I just wanna go back to how it was before.

so u guys can metagame right? Wink
(Oct 23, 2018, 08:42 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 23, 2018, 02:06 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]

so u guys can metagame right? Wink
Totally,

As a Chief of PD I ran my PD in the following way:

Supervisor = 1x-ID
Normal = 2x-ID

x = What unit you belong to

K = Patrol
I = Investigations
T = Tactical

For example: 
Tactical Supervisor = 1T-ID
Patrol Supervisor = 1K-ID
Investigations Officer = 2I-ID

This update has made this completely useless, and even made this impossible. As over the radio you would have to call out "1K-24 to 2I-55 Direct"

Now you can't even know what Unit that "55" Id is attached to, further as the Chief of PD it has become almost impossible to actually keep an organised PD. There is no way to see if people are changing their job titles and there is no way to see if people are assigning themselves to different Units without your permission. Or hell even promoting themselves.

Goigle put within the Suggestion that he would like to see that the Government Workers are still able to see the rest of the Government within the TAB (atleast this is how I interperet it) and that Citizens can't see anything apart from the President and VP ordered within the TAB. This would be better than what currently is being suggested for sure.

But if we don't revert I would like to atleast see something like the Chief of Police still having an option to check Jobtitles of who works for him, hell ... I'd prefer if Police could see all of police's jobtitles still for the RP's sake. But whatever
Should be one color for everyone, right now it just looks bad, and a bit chaotic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6