Limelight Forums

Full Version: Buff Civ Suburban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Buff the acceleration and possibly the top speed of the civ suburban

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because its a boss car and I love it, but when it cant pull more than 20-30 mph uphill its pretty unreliable, and if possible, make it so you can open the trunk
I believe it's got the possibility to open the rear trunk, so that could definitely be done with the shift key, imo.
Also you're completely right about it being a nice car but the acceleration being terrible, - cough - , Crown Victoria, - cough - , so a definite +support from me.
(Oct 21, 2018, 01:30 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it's got the possibility to open the rear trunk, so that could definitely be done with the shift key, imo.
Also you're completely right about it being a nice car but the acceleration being terrible, - cough - , Crown Victoria, - cough - , so a definite +support from me.
That model of suburban doesn't have the trunk that can be opened.

The old Suburban, that is currently limited to SS *cough*I WANT A CIV VERSION*cough* can have ALL of it's doors/hood/trunk opened

As for performance, it should basically copy the Tahoe, but with less acceleration due to weight.
(Oct 21, 2018, 05:45 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]That model of suburban doesn't have the trunk that can be opened.

The old Suburban, that is currently limited to SS *cough*I WANT A CIV VERSION*cough* can have ALL of it's doors/windows/trunk opened

As for performance, it should basically copy the Tahoe, but with less acceleration due to weight.

+support
+support (I think the vehicles need a look at balancing wise, especially accel and speed)
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.