Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ⌠ Spooky Luvbunny ⌡
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ⌠ Spooky Luvbunny ⌡ (STEAM_0:1:72847460)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-20 23:00
Summary: FailRP + 3.1 violation

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

As the Police Chief, randomly rushes in the Town Hall and tazes me to the ground. This is a 3.1 violation + FailRP violation as there was no reason to taze me and therefore harm me. The action was not appropriate and there was no need for that. It's wrong because I was no threat to him and there was no reason to raid either. 

This video evidence is from the SS perspective () and he has given me permission to use his video for this Player Report's evidence.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/c2sgGYK4UyE
There's already a PR for the same thing, what differs?
(Oct 20, 2018, 01:18 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]There's already a PR for the same thing, what differs?

This is not the same situation, at all? Don't you see it? The other PR is not even the same time as this one, I was a Black Market Dealer at that time and a President at this time. I expect to be treated fairly

Maybe you should compare the two PRs and compare the videos. 
I already stated a conclusion on this in the main PR or at least one of the main PRs. 

The police officer had the belief that you were corrupt or a dictator hence the taze and possibly detain ment but we can't know for sure. 

You were tazed, believed to be a corrupt president or a dictator. I don't see how this breaks 3.1
I don't know what you are talking about "Main PRs" but my video clearly shows 3.1 violation.

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer. 

What is the valid IC reason for his action? I was to no threat to him.
There was a taze, towards someone who they believed was a corrupt official, detaining them.

Sure a taze was unnecessary due to the circumstances of your being, being unarmed.

I'll give time to  to explain the mentality behind this taze in the beginning.
Hellow there ,

as i have already made statements on the matter ill refer to those PR's:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-23387.html
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-23386.html

As far as my mentailty to taze him goes:
As you already stated i was sure that he was a dictator, with or without permission is marginal. He was told to by a moderator not put up laws that would result in LEOs to be demoted over demonstrating, yet he did so anyways. He built up pressure with deadlines, two times if im not mistaking. As i saw one of my officers loosing his job with in my eyes faulty reasons that would require dictatorship permissions, i went ahead to make an arrest on the president.

As he had an armed guard around, and had previously ordered to attempt to perform arrests and even pointing firearms at the citizen i saw it absoluty necessary to use my tazer to take away any remaining powers from the president that he still held. (Demoting for example, ordering agressive or violent behaviour towards his agent.) I used this less lethal option as other ways of arresting would not have any chance of being successfull. I decided against lethal options such as shooting him as i still attempted to end the dictatorship by a rather peacefull change rather then an execution.

However the detainment was unsuccessfull , and while i was being revived i was demoted.
What happened after is stated in the links ive provided.
The president might be fully corrupt but partly dictator.

Yes, striking is a civil right, and blocking that is going against that which can count as a dictator behaviour. However, from what I saw, he requested the protest to be weapons free, and uniform free.

Although the law contradicted with those broadcasts.

Now, tazing a corrupt president to detain is still understandable, but not necessary.

However I do not see the situation at hand sufficient enough to do a blacklist or a permanent warning, yet a verbal warning, at least in my current decision.

Anything else you'd want to add?  
It was necessary as other means of acting wouldnt have the slightest chance to succeed.
(As you can see in the video, i was instantly shot down after tazing that persident.) (What else was i suppoed to do, really? There were cases that were ruled against me because former officers that ive demoted as a chief came up to me and just shot me down without a word. I fail to see how this, especially as it was not meant to be lethal, would be unnecessary.) Id also like to point out that i wasnt the agressor in the entire roleplay situation that was going on for hours. It was the president afterall that fired his employeed, threatened them, mistreated them, and constantly started lockdowns over the protest, and so on. It just had reached a point where actions had to be taken.

Apart from that, nothing i can think of.
(Oct 20, 2018, 03:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The president might be fully corrupt but partly dictator.

Yes, striking is a civil right, and blocking that is going against that which can count as a dictator behaviour. However, from what I saw, he requested the protest to be weapons free, and uniform free.

Now, tazing a corrupt president to detain is still understandable, but not necessary.

However I do not see the situation at hand sufficient enough to do a blacklist or a permanent warning, yet a verbal warning, at least in my current decision.

I'd like to add that I was not corrupt nor dictator. He needs to have an IC reason to taze me, he did not have any. I was no threat to him and yet he just rushed in and tazed me. Not to mention that he did not have permission to be a corrupt officer. This is a clear violation of 3.1 and the video shows it clearly. A punishment is a must, he should know better with the hours he has and there are multiple other PRs on him right now.

(Oct 21, 2018, 12:19 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 20, 2018, 03:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]The president might be fully corrupt but partly dictator.

I'd like to add that I was not corrupt nor dictator. He needs to have an IC reason to taze me, he did not have any. I was no threat to him and yet he just rushed in and tazed me. Not to mention that he did not have permission to be a corrupt officer. This is a clear violation of 3.1 and the video shows it clearly. A punishment is a must, he should know better with the hours he has and there are multiple other PRs on him right now.

You were - in my opinion and in the opinion of anyone else that was involved - a full time dictator, especially since you were told be a moderator that setting up similar laws like you would categorize you as such.
 I don't see how my laws at that time made me a dictator:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1543039128

Also, keep in mind that this is still a 3.1 violation. Was it necessary to do that when I was not a threat to you? I was not a dictator and you were not corrupt; you clearly violated 3.1 and FailRP.

I believe this part of the situation was resolved IC, with the demotion.

Taze was inappropriate but nothing punishment worthy.

There was some reason behind it, in character.

Denied.