Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ⌠ Spooky Luvbunny ⌡
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: ⌠ Spooky Luvbunny ⌡ (STEAM_0:1:72847460)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-19 22:11
Summary: + 3.1 violation - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

+ FailRP violation

The tazing in the video below is a clear violation of rule 3.1 and FailRP. This is an extensive force and is unnecessary as well. Just like 3.1 states, you need to have a valid IC reason for your action, those who harm other players (me). The action was not appropriate at all, violates 3.1 and is unrealistic (FailRP).
Evidence: https://youtu.be/lmP5uJBNVck
There's already a PR for the same thing, what differs?
(Oct 20, 2018, 01:18 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]There's already a PR for the same thing, what differs?

This is not the same situation, at all? Don't you see it? The other PR about this is 1 or 2 hours after this. Also, I was a Black Market Dealer at this time and President at the other time. This is a clear violation of 3.1, I've given my summary and evidence; I expect to be treated fairly.
Of course you'll be treated fairly as everyone else has. 

Due to the timing an the summary appearing to be similar I believed it was similar. Apologies on that end.
 Thank you for your response, although, it is uncomfortable when a PR gets Admin support when they make vast accusations with only 1 screenshot.

Anyways. So lets conclude this, the video shows 3.1 violation as there was no reason to taze me in my opinion. I was to no threat to him, he had me at gunpoint and I did not attempt to evade.

https://youtu.be/lmP5uJBN...e=youtu.be
3.1 violation - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

I'd also call this FailRP.
Awaiting  to respond.

Kurdayeti did not pose a threat that would result in a taze unless laughing is considered a weapon.
He also asked you to repeat what you've stated.
Hellow there @Bambo ,

at this point id like to point out that Kurdayeti is rage reporting me on literally everything he can find in his recordings. This is getting to a point where this starts to damage my inner honor as he obviously only seeks conflict thus trying to either damage my (existing or non existing) reputation.

The player Kurdayeti was warranted for a search for advertising the sale of illegal objects such as narcotics and black market items.

As you can not see on this video because it is cut, i told the player my reasoning behind the stop of him and the reason behind why id like to search him. He then simply responded by laughing at me. As i had valid reasons to belive he would be armed (Previous advertisment of illegal activities) and or to be dangerous i didnt hesitate to detain him by force, the taser in this case in order to protect myself from any harm.

As you can also not see on on the video because it was cut, i immidiatly uncuffed the player after i have conducted a search.
(Oct 20, 2018, 01:38 PM)Kurdayeti Wrote: [ -> ] Thank you for your response, although, it is uncomfortable when a PR gets Admin support when they make vast accusations with only 1 screenshot.

Anyways. So lets conclude this, the video shows 3.1 violation as there was no reason to taze me in my opinion. I was to no threat to him, he had me at gunpoint and I did not attempt to evade.

https://youtu.be/lmP5uJBN...e=youtu.be

I would like to point out that Kurdayeti is lying in a player report.
You can clearly see that my weapon is holstered.

However, if being seen as "under gunpoint" id like to refer to the behaviour of the reporting player as FearRP, as he didnt put his hands up after i told him but rather went ahead to laugh at me.
 please share the uncut video.

Also  can you explain how you knew he was involved in the sales of illegal products and involved in illegal activities?
He advertised it via advertisment.
What was the exact wording of it, and how were you certain it was Kurdayeti's character that you detained that made the advertisement?
Unlike Kurda i dont record my gameplay. 
No idea. It was a routine thing , one out of hundreds. Maybe Kurda is willing to provide the uncut video or whatever he's holding back. 

This is turning into a Guilty until you proof yourself innocent situation.
I do not wish to make any further statements.
I'll still need the answer to these questions.

How did you know that the person you were searching was the person that advertised the illegal activities?
If this was a routine thing, one out of hundreds, why did you behave, with no circumstance to lead to the conclusion, that the person you were searching was the person that sold illegal products?
(Oct 20, 2018, 04:28 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] please share the uncut video.

Also  can you explain how you knew he was involved in the sales of illegal products and involved in illegal activities?

That's all I have and I can admit that I did advert about selling illegal things but the problem here is the tazing and how he knew it was me. There was no description about me, only a name and he never got my ID or anything. The video proves it all, this is metagaming, 3.1 violation and FailRP.
Pages: 1 2