Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ⌠ Spooky Luvbunny ⌡
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Oct 20, 2018, 02:35 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting  to respond.

Kurdayeti did not pose a threat that would result in a taze unless laughing is considered a weapon.
He also asked you to repeat what you've stated.
Current conclusion is that Kurdayeti was found and searched and tazed due to metagame by Luvbunny.

Checking through the logs, it was not stated that Kurdayeti would be there.

Police were still working to do an OP to get him.

BOLO does not alert people on foot.

Quote:The player Kurdayeti was warranted for a search for advertising the sale of illegal objects such as narcotics and black market items.

As you can not see on this video because it is cut, i told the player my reasoning behind the stop of him and the reason behind why id like to search him. He then simply responded by laughing at me. As i had valid reasons to belive he would be armed (Previous advertisment of illegal activities) and or to be dangerous i didnt hesitate to detain him by force, the taser in this case in order to protect myself from any harm. 

As you can also not see on on the video because it was cut, i immidiatly uncuffed the player after i have conducted a search.

No warrant for search was listed, but a BOLO was placed which only alerts if you pass the car.

With only advertisement names, you haven't explained how you knew that he was the one advertising, hence why you'd think he was dangerous in the first place and would result you to use the taser.
Due to metagaming found, Luvbunny will receive a permanent warning.

Everything else occurred due to the meta that happened.

Approved.
Pages: 1 2