Limelight Forums

Full Version: Change to !rs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Whenever a member of staff sends the !rs command, either on it's own or with a custom message, alert the player by a small audible ping.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Not everyone notices when we've sent a response to them. It'd be nice for us to have an audible cue in there to help players to realize that a staff member is either looking into their situation, requires more information or simply needs to tell a player something.

Please put aside your thoughts on how "staff aren't doing their jobs yada yada". This would help us to solve our cases by getting the responses we need out of players, because not all of the time do people respond to us via @ when we need information. This is as beneficial to you as it is to us staff members as well.

Not to mention this would be a key difference between us using !rs than /pm, where it's possible than an OOC question could be taken an IC and cause confusion.
Nightmare Said if I didn't +Support i would be permabanned and then killed
+Support
+support

Next time don't call me an incompetent fuck pls :c
-support because I ain't an admun Angry

OT: +support
+support for ultra ear rapy alert similar to lockdown
(Tis a joke)
Don't you adminbois have a seperate suggestions forum?
For like sensitive stuff
(Not calling this sensitive, just curious)
-support

change your fucking name and i'll change my fucking vote
+Support
-support

Just spam them 20 times until they notice.
+su*ding*

OT: +support
#Lea******

+Support
never seen this? but ok +support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Pages: 1 2