Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR (Ban ID 7866)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: [L²:RP] Nudelsalat im Panzer

Ban ID: 7866

Banned by:

Server: Main Roleplay Server

Ban Reason: FearRP - PRA (23113)

Why should you be unbanned?:
(1) It can be seen in the video that the guy "armed" with the ax was not directly looking at me. He was facing the vehicle, I took out the serbu whilst he was facing away from me. There is always a small (server) delay. The animation also takes nearly a second. He was not looking at me whilst I took the weapon out, neither is he at 0:29. (0:28-0:31)

(2) Also, I would like to mention that  told me that he fired near us with a G2 Contender (why would one use such a shitty weapon eee) to try and eliminate the man with the ax. As the shot hit right in front of me and the others, fearRP could've been turned off. I could be entirely wrong here but what don't ya' try to get a ban removed, eh.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/rFzC-yYrmm8  | 0:28 till end.
More Evidence will be added soon (29.09)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Nudelsalat im Panzer.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
 was so friendly and deleted the video used in the PR against me. This video was also my evidence in this UBR. Thanks for that.

I've saved the video on my computer as I already knew that he'll do something like this. I'll upload it soon.
---INVOLVED---

Like you can see in the video, the guy on the left (with the pistol) got hit from my G2 Contender (you can see the blood on the street) and therefor FearRP is off anyways which counts for all the involved persons in this case.
https://youtu.be/rFzC-yYrmm8

There you go.

I still question why Tomm deleted the video but well...
I’ll review this when I’m back from work.
Firstly, I removed the video last night because I didn't have time to look over it. I didn't want you using my evidence in a misleading way without me being able to counter your arguments.

In regards to the UBR, I've just looked at the video frame by frame and you do actually draw your shotgun before Slowkiller shoots Bradley. Also before you bring up the 'delay' argument again, even if there was some sort of delay and Slowkiller did shoot first you were acting without knowing that he'd done so and therefore still breaking FearRP. The fact you were acting without knowing, regardless of whether you did or didn't technically break the rules, shows you are willing to do so and I think the ban should remain on record for that reason alone.
(Sep 28, 2018, 08:02 PM)Tomm Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the UBR, I've just looked at the video frame by frame and you do actually draw your shotgun before Slowkiller shoots Bradley.

Simply wrong. Moments before I fire at him, there is blood right next to your bud.
If you look at 0:29 you can see the small puddle of blood right next to him.

Quote:Also before you bring up the 'delay' argument again, even if there was some sort of delay and Slowkiller did shoot first you were acting without knowing that he'd done so and therefore still breaking FearRP.

You've misunderstood my point. You've looked away from me, then I took out the serbu and whilst the animation was running with a delay you've looked back near me. It is not about the shot from slow with the delay.

Quote: I think the ban should remain on record for that reason alone.

Cool. 

Quote:Firstly, I removed the video last night because I didn't have time to look over it. I didn't want you using my evidence in a misleading way without me being able to counter your arguments.

You simply wanted to remove any evidence which could support me.
Apologies for the poor quality I just quickly screen capped them. The first picture shows the shotgun in your hand at the start of the draw animation with no blood under Bradley. The second shows the shotgun still in your hand and blood under Bradley.[Image: XeAmok7.jpg][Image: 1BWZOdG.jpg]

Your second response about me missing your point is quite funny as you literally not just miss but avoid the main point of my entire argument. The FACT you didn't know that Slowkiller had shot but still acted means you broke FearRP. However, as proven by the pictures above this doesn't matter because you acted before he shot.

Your third response is meaningless and only emphasises the poor way in which you carry yourself. 

Finally, your fourth response is only a half-truth. I did want the evidence removed but as previously stated it was because I didn't know whether you had malicious intent and I didn't have time to respond when you first posted the UBR.

You can obviously see that my shot with the G2 Contender hit Bradley or however he is called first, a moment after that nudel took his shotgun out and shot him. (You can also hear that my shot hit him before Nudel took out the shotgun...)

And Nudel could cleary see that I was shooting because he was looking straight into my direction...
Quote:You can obviously see that my shot with the G2 Contender hit Bradley or however he is called first, a moment after that nudel took his shotgun out and shot him. (You can also hear that my shot hit him before Nudel took out the shotgun...)
My screenshots clearly show that the draw animation for the shotgun began before your shot landed. Anyone can check this by setting the speed of the youtube video to 0.25 and using the space bar to quickly pause/play each frame.

Quote:And Nudel could cleary see that I was shooting because he was looking straight into my direction...
In regards to this, I'd like to question why he didn't mention the shot at all on the actual PR? Also the wording of his second point on this post would imply it was new knowledge to him: [font=Roboto, sans-serif](2) Also, I would like to mention that @[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Slowkiller965[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] told me that he fired near us with a G2 Contender [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif](why would one use such a shitty weapon eee)[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] to try and eliminate the man with the ax. As the shot hit right in front of me and the others, fearRP could've been turned off. I could be entirely wrong here but what don't ya' try to get a ban removed, eh.[/font]
I like how you also edited your comment from saying '3/4 seconds' to 'a moment after that'. The actions are milliseconds apart and the shotgun 100% comes out first. Your exaggeration only weakens your already inaccurate points.
Can you please stop making a shit-show out of this and wait until Brynn actually replies to this.

This is turning into a "You did that - No I did not" argument.

At the end, staff decide if Slow and my points are valid, and not you. Stop wasting your and my own time by continiously posting and questioning my and slowkillers posts. It is simply not your job. It does not affect you in any way as this is my UBR and not yours. I am also goddamn sick of how you speak with me and slow. Telling us, especially me, that my points are meaningless, that I am "carrying myself poorly". Get a grip on yourself, Sherlock.
I feel I'm responding appropriately to the way you have spoken to me, and I do have the right to comment on here as it's my points you're countering and evidence you're using. However, I do agree that there isn't much more to be said and at the end of the day, it's up to staff. I won't comment any further unless provoked or requested. Thank you.

There is also some evidence that he couldn't even hit nudel with his Axe, he's not in striking range. 
Not even when he was right infront of the car (what he wasn't)
Pages: 1 2