Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tommy gun for all jobs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Make it so that players can access the Tommy Gun without being apart of the Corleone job slots.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Because players should have the freedom to make custom rp groups and be able to use the weapon. It isnt really much more powerful than any other gun. It's used as a corleone gun because of the association of use in the mafia. But players might want to use it in a Mafia RP group or clan.
+Support

It would be a great thing to have in Mafia RP
+support

REP lock and job specific are not a good combo for weapons
+Support

The rep lock for that weapon predates the existence of this community.  Since we don't hold the same love to the job, no reason to keep the restriction.
+support

complained about this
+Support

Of course, when I bought it, I wanted to try it out. Anyways not only Mafians are able to acces the Black Market, basically everyone can. Even though it is iconic for Mafians, I would really aprecciate this feature.
+Support, this currently limits RP and the usage of the weapon.
+Support
Really doesn't make sense why others cant use it, as Corleones are not necessarily the only ones that may use the gun or as a matter of fact might not be the only mafia in town.
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Lock removed in Revision 8474.