Limelight Forums

Full Version: /vehiclestatus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Add an option that allows for /status to be applied to vehicles
example:

"The windshield is severely shattered" 

"The front bumper bar is covered in blood"

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Useful for role play scenarios involving vehicles.
+Support

Don't see why this wasn't added earlier
Seems like a pretty cool idea

+Support
Sound like a neat idea and prevents powergaming aswell as adding new roleplay potential.

+support
Sounds cool, a bit more realism into the server cant hurt, Right?

+Support
(Sep 17, 2018, 06:52 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]Sound like a neat idea and prevents powergaming aswell as adding new roleplay potential.

+support
Very simple change, don't see why not.
aww sounds nice

i approve
It's a welker suggestion.
It doesn't need to be explained

+SUPPORT
Yes pls
(Sep 17, 2018, 08:04 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
It's a welker suggestion.
It doesn't need to be explained

+SUPPORT
+Support

And the option for a more permanent description wouldn't hurt either.
(Sep 17, 2018, 10:53 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

That's a good idea, I can't imagine that'd be too difficult. Wonder how viable that would be.
+Support

Just yes. Add it in.
(Sep 18, 2018, 06:38 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2018, 10:53 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

That's a good idea, I can't imagine that'd be too difficult. Wonder how viable that would be.

Its possible, however it would require more tables in the database.  Basically, each player would have to be able to have a description tied directly to the specific car, else it would transfer from car to car.  Sounds more complicated then it is.  Just need to come up with the code for entry, which likely could be reviewed from either the /status or the description files.

Overall, +Support, however I do recommend a minor rule update if you impliment this that simply says "Vehicle status / descriptions are subject to fail rp / powergaming" as if someone says their car doors are welded shut and they welded 12 inch steel plates to their car, ramming them out would cause a "bitchfest" in the looc.  There has to be something that outlines to what extent either the description or status for said vehicle effects roleplay in general.

Remember the bulletproof vs fear rp debates that used to take place all the time.
Pages: 1 2