Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forum Profiles | yes i know they just got released.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: More customization to forum profile

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Yes I know this just got released but I imagine people are going to create their own banners. It would be nice to be able to remove certain parts that are not really needed like these: https://prntscr.com/kq3u2o I think you should be able to choose what is shown and what isn't
They just got released. Give it time.
it is literally in its first stages. They are still working on it...
Any feedback and additional customization options are appreciated so, you can still make suggestions and I'll incorporate them as soon as they're approved
+Support
Even tho it just got realesed
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:39 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]They just got released. Give it time.

I said that in the forum post. Just a suggestion.
Poll pls sir.
Poll added
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:48 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Any feedback and additional customization options are appreciated so, you can still make suggestions and I'll incorporate them as soon as they're approved

just approve it anyway Wink
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:43 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]it is literally in its first stages. They are still working on it...

Yet you still supported removing the dodge Monaco days after it’s release? It seems hypocritical for you to use this argument.
(Sep 4, 2018, 10:06 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:43 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]it is literally in its first stages. They are still working on it...

Yet you still supported removing the dodge Monaco days after it’s release? It seems hypocritical for you to use this argument.

He does that alot

It seems ignorant for you not to think my opinion is different on a car that was fully developed and finished and something that has already been announced as still a work in progress. 

I find it silly to support a broad suggestion compared to a vehicle that was fully finished and incorporated.
(Sep 4, 2018, 10:47 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

He does that alot

Changing my opinions on vastly different subjects or just giving you a reason to post something snarky?

Plz, this is a suggestion. Incorporate support and discussion. No need to comment on others when not necessary

Can we not argue on a suggestion thread please.
(Sep 4, 2018, 08:47 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]

Can we not argue on a suggestion thread please.

Ok what did you do to Brin? Who is this mature mother fucker?
Pages: 1 2