Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suits and REP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eddie

I have already read the post and understand what he means, but if you have to buy a membership to get a suit, and then need 11+ reps to customise it, what is the point in even buying the suit? Membership and Rep's should not be combined, as this will make it more difficult for players to enjoy and enhance there RP experience.
(Sep 4, 2018, 07:12 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]I have already read the post and understand what he means, but if you have to buy a membership to get a suit, and then need 11+ reps to customise it, what is the point in even buying the suit? Membership and Rep's should not be combined, as this will make it more difficult for players to enjoy and enhance there RP experience.

First of all, many high rep players are regular donators anyway. Second of all, it’s purely cosmetic, and only really sets the good RPers out as such, not really enhancing RP so much as saying “hey look I’m a good option to RP with”
(Sep 4, 2018, 10:25 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2018, 07:12 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]I have already read the post and understand what he means, but if you have to buy a membership to get a suit, and then need 11+ reps to customise it, what is the point in even buying the suit? Membership and Rep's should not be combined, as this will make it more difficult for players to enjoy and enhance there RP experience.

First of all, many high rep players are regular donators anyway. Second of all, it’s purely cosmetic, and only really sets the good RPers out as such, not really enhancing RP so much as saying “hey look I’m a good option to RP with”

REP license plates are a thing.
(Sep 4, 2018, 10:28 PM)I Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2018, 10:25 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]

REP license plates are a thing.

They only go up to 7 REP, I was thinking of bridging th gap between the dune buggy and rag dolls to the welding of props to cars
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done but without REP.
Pages: 1 2