Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-EstelDP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: I.T.D-EstelDP (STEAM_0:1:159883158)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-02 17:50
Summary: I was raiding ITD's "base" aka container and my first attempt at cracking the keypad was bad timing, i then retreated slightly and replied to a PM. Every single time I started typing (has the typing thing above ur head) he started magically shooting at me through walls. As soon as i stop typing, he doesn't know where I am.

I.T.D appears to be abusing a bug or his camera in order to see where I am from inside the container and shoot me through walls.

1.1 - Using cheats, hacks, abusing glitches, and using other third party software to give yourself an advantage over other players (such as autoclickers) is not allowed.

Additionally, ITD disconnected and reconnected almost immediately after being killed. I don't know why but this could be either to stop the keypad working or NLR or whatever.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/ZY2Wdpzf7_I
Alright, first of you are using third person mode when raiding me? that is kind of not allowed, second of all I kind of heard u talking as you see in the video, I didn't use anything that makes me get an advantage of shooting u, i just heard u talking. That's all.

And plus i can hear the keypad and i can hear u walking around btw
I mean its not a glitch or anything, just something normal u would do it in real life to defend ur house from any strange sound, voice
Nice going you can literally see in the video you shooting at me when you see the typing thing above my head
Because in character, I can hear u talking on the phone
I can literally hear u talking on ur phone (pm)
btw its not typing, its talking
I can understand what you're saying ITD. But if me talking on the phone gives you essentially wallhacks it doesnt seem very fair. I was also having an ooc conversation via PM which again is not your fault.
It's not my fault that ur talking next to my base and u just made a pr on me for no reason, it's not my fault that I can hear u in character despite if u were having a conversation that u should have in the OOC chat not via PM's
Pm's is a tool that u use in character unless u put an OOC before it
And it's not wall hacks. Now tell me if u hear someone next to ur room's door talking on the phone, someone who is trying to break in with a lockpick or something like a weapon etc, wouldn't u get the nearest weapon (if available) and shoot at him? I couldn't call the cops at that time cuz I had Contrabands and weed inside; I will get in trouble if I did
PM is allowed to be used for either... I can see your side of it and my side if it, maybe this just needs to be a clarification from an Admin. At the end of the day, wether you can hear me speaking or not, due to the thing above my head, you know exactly where to shoot. That's what my issue is here. If you were to use that to say, call the police or whatever (Hypothetically, i know you cant in this case) then that's one thing, but because it's visible through walls and you know exactly where to shoot, I really don't think this is fair.

I don't have a problem with you shooting me. It's the way it was done.
I understand ur point completely and I know that is not fair, but as I mentioned before in the previous example of a robber IRL, well u can clearly hear what he is on about and u can locate him using ur ears, so I think its kind of the way it is in real life and it makes sense tbh as well (Life is not fair as well)
Yes I see what Ur saying. There's definitely 2 sides to this. Let's wait and see what the admins say 😊
Pages: 1 2