Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stolen Police Uniform 15hrs cooldown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Half the time on stolen police uniform with active membership

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: since we already cut jailtime and add time to invincibility i think this would make sence to cut the overly big 30 hour wait time
The wait time for what 😂
+support
(Sep 1, 2018, 12:42 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]The wait time for what 😂

stolen police uniform, default wait time is 30 till you can re-equip it
-Support, it's bad enough at 30 hours let alone half that.
(Sep 1, 2018, 02:05 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, it's bad enough at 30 hours let alone half that.

i mean, its a paid feature, and sometimes it just so happens that you get propkilled or just crash, then you'd need to wait 30 hours in order to continue what you were doing
+support makes people wanna donate more

DUH
(Sep 1, 2018, 02:12 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 02:05 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]-Support, it's bad enough at 30 hours let alone half that.

i mean, its a paid feature, and sometimes it just so happens that you get propkilled or just crash, then you'd need to wait 30 hours in order to continue what you were doing

You don't pay for the uniform with IRL cash.
Wait, people have to wait 30hrs to re-use the stolen police uniform?

Why would they have to wait at all?
(Sep 1, 2018, 10:20 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, people have to wait 30hrs to re-use the stolen police uniform?

Yes that is a really good point, but if id try to make a suggestion about this i would just get spammed with how can this be super abused n stuff
(Sep 1, 2018, 10:18 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 02:12 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

You don't pay for the uniform with IRL cash.

but you spend irl time to wait for it to be re-used, and 1 day + is just an super excessive ammount

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 1, 2018, 11:07 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 10:20 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, people have to wait 30hrs to re-use the stolen police uniform?

Yes that is a really good point, but if id try to make a suggestion about this i would just get spammed with how can this be super abused n stuff

As far as I'm aware doesn't the suit basically just in RP make it so everyone has to pretend they don't know you aren't a cop?
(Sep 1, 2018, 11:09 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 11:07 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]

As far as I'm aware doesn't the suit basically just in RP make it so everyone has to pretend they don't know you aren't a cop?

exacly.. dont see why would we need to wait 30 hours for a obviously fake police officer uniform

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 1, 2018, 11:11 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 11:09 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 1, 2018, 11:07 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is a really good point, but if id try to make a suggestion about this i would just get spammed with how can this be super abused n stuff

exacly.. dont see why would we need to wait 30 hours for a obviously fake police officer uniform

I made the same point on the other server as I'm gonna make here about this cause I'm surprised this debate is still going on; I think it honestly should have no one time use restriction or any restriction at all. All it takes is for a desk secretary or an officer to ask for your badge number and run it against the "database" and you're caught impersonating a police officer so its not like a god-tier item lmao.

yes a great point, of course other officers would recognise that "i havent seen you in the pd yet" immediaetly
Pages: 1 2