Limelight Forums

Full Version: Prior warrants removed after death.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

b]Explain your suggestion, in detail[/b]:
Have previous warrants wiped from the IG DB after death.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

Warrants of a dead man shouldn't apply to the new life, doesn't make sense.
+Support
Makes acctualy sence, why would prior offences related to now deceased person be linked back to you

+Support
Add that it also wipes after every disconnect or crash and I’ll +Support
(Aug 25, 2018, 05:06 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Add that it also wipes after every disconnect or crash and I’ll +Support

This.

I liked it when they finally initiated a 7-day period where, after 7 days, it was wiped clean. But wiping it clean after death, crash or disconnect makes much more sense in terms of ''priors''.

+support

Eddie

+support
+Support

Finally someone start to talk about

+Support
+Support 100%. People ruined my roleplay as a Law Enforcement officer and revoked my pass because of a few warrants I got for 'Murdering police' a few weeks ago.
+support
(Aug 25, 2018, 05:06 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Add that it also wipes after every disconnect or crash and I’ll +Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Aug 25, 2018, 11:55 AM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]+Support 100%. People ruined my roleplay as a Law Enforcement officer and revoked my pass because of a few warrants I got for 'Murdering police' a few weeks ago.

Warrants get wiped within 7 days.
A few weeks is a bit of a stretch.
Approved.
Added in Revision 8322.