Limelight Forums

Full Version: Connect Build and Main
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Connect OOC's in build and main server together, everyone who would talk on main, people would see a tag saying "main" and vise versa

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: it would be a good thing to comunicate to everyone who is currently connected to any limelight server
But make it so it would print like: 

[Image: 2RFwdE6.png](OOC-Build) [L2:RP] Insert: Hello
[Image: 2RFwdE6.png](OOC-v2b) [L2:RP] Insert: Hello

in the OOC

+Support
-Support

Would complicate and confuse things in OOC
(Aug 24, 2018, 10:48 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

(Aug 24, 2018, 10:48 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

i dont see why would it confuse things, even tho it will be clearly distinquished between wich is wich as   said

Eddie

-support 

Don't see the point of it.
(Aug 24, 2018, 03:27 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]-support 

This will benefit me too as while im building I could talk to my friend as well when hes on the live server and if we are able to pm each other (I doubt thats gonna happen) I could ask him what I should add on my build and so forth. So I think this will be a good idea.

+Support

Eddie

(Aug 24, 2018, 03:32 PM)Minhaj Haque Wrote: [ -> ]

This will benefit me too as while im building I could talk to my friend as well when hes on the live server and if we are able to pm each other (I doubt thats gonna happen) I could ask him what I should add on my build and so forth. So I think this will be a good idea.

+Support

The suggestion was for OOC, not PM. What's to stop you from using Ts3 or Discord as a form of chat?
(Aug 24, 2018, 03:38 PM)Mr Hallowed Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 24, 2018, 03:32 PM)Minhaj Haque Wrote: [ -> ]

+Support

The suggestion was for OOC, not PM. What's to stop you from using Ts3 or Discord as a form of chat?

IK it was for OOC but thats the thing its quicker and easier to talk to friends or others from the build to the live server then switching to TS3 or Discord to ask them one thing then go back. Also It will allow people from the build server to know if an event is gonna take place so they too can get involved.
I hardly see any negatives to this. The OOC-relay isn’t confusing so this wouldn’t be either

+Support
There is really no problem with this. Same rules will apply to OOC, but now friends won’t be completely out of the loop with server OOC discussion
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done in Revision 8319.