Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bye forever 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the last one was deleted after I got pissed at key people.

So I'm leaving due to the lack of people willing to actually RP anymore. All passive RP seems to either get literally burned down or destroyed by minges, or a president outlaws it for no reason other than they dislike you. Other reasons include my lack of enjoyment of Limelight anymore and a general feeling of defeat for even trying to fix this server. I will stay up until after the SeriousRP night as I promised to help with that but on the 28th I shall auction my items off, give all the money to a lucky attendee then I'll request a perma ban and never come back

I commend the staff for trying, a shame that a few bad apples have spoiled the whole barrel here, but I'm done with Limelight now, thanks for trying. Terminate my account after the perm please.

Bye forever
goodbye.

Deleted User 5617

Its the same on "the other server".
& The old one was closed for a reason. Don't bring it back up.

OT: Goodbye Monty.
No, I don't approve of this Sad. Stay in contact with my Monty <3.
It’s a shame that people are now being driven away by others. I’m surprising no action is being taken against those that run around shooting cops all day, people like that would be permed in a second on seriousRP servers smh.

Bye monty
Shame to see all of the people who can RP exceedingly well leave the server. As an outstanding rp'er and a easy to talk to, funny and all round helpful guy you will be missed Monty.
Disgraceful attitude from some users posting here, even if you think what Monty said wasn't nice or true, I think the saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing" has real meaning here.

Goodbye, Montyfatcat, I hope you can find enjoyment on SeriousRP night.
Shame really, even now on this thread you can easily see some of those "bad apples" you've mentioned, honestly I don't understand how people continue to be toxic for the sake of their own personal comedy. 

This is a goodbye thread, a man is leaving the community why do you think its a good idea to be mean to him even with these "jokes", it sure won't give him any good incentive to come back to the community. 

Again, its a really shame to see these silly comments on a goodbye thread, why can't we all just be nice to each other? 

Sad to see you leave  I hope to see you again in the future.
(Aug 15, 2018, 04:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]Its the same on "the other server".

Not on my way to FL, leaving the mode all together, maybe when I can get some funds I might start my own and try to kepp it in better nick than LL has gone to

Deleted User 5617

(Aug 15, 2018, 09:14 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2018, 04:33 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]Its the same on "the other server".

Not on my way to FL, leaving the mode all together, maybe when I can get some funds I might start my own and try to kepp it in better nick than LL has gone to

Shouldn't be hard my geezer all things considered.
I'll say this again because this thread is still drawing reports from people due to people on the thread feeling they need to re-engage with the drama, despite my prior warning not to do this.

If he wants to leave, he can leave. Don't go crazy on him because he's saying stuff that you don't like. If it breaks forum rules, then report it and let us do our jobs. You aren't making the situation any better for yourself if you continue to engage in hostile drama (regardless of what side your on). I don't want to have to delete the thread again because people are too occupied in trying to see who wants to lash out at each other first. Be respectful towards one another or you'll be hit up with a forum warning. Say your goodbyes, and move on. Simple stuff.
Sad that you're leaving, I hope you'll return either way.
Shame to when you go. You'll defiantly be one to be missed. Hope you enjoyed your time at limelight and I hope you enjoy wherever you lead off to not he future.
I will always remember the convenience store we ran ;-;

cya Monty!
Pages: 1 2