Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bye forever 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Take care now !

*Waves with a handkerchief, as he drives away in the the sunset*
but where's my Speed Camera gonna be at?

See ya around Monty
Sad To See You Go, Goodbye Sad
(Aug 15, 2018, 11:33 PM)hey it\s joley Wrote: [ -> ]I will always remember the convenience store we ran ;-;

cya Monty!

Tbh that shop was just plain racist, one of our names was literally YEE WONG
(Aug 15, 2018, 11:57 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Take care now !

*Waves with a handkerchief, as he drives away in the the sunset*

*hits a lamp post as he accelerates, exploding in the process*
(Aug 16, 2018, 01:57 AM)Supreme Wrote: [ -> ]but where's my Speed Camera gonna be at?

See ya around Monty

I will forever be with you, whenever you press o in a pd cruiser
Later Monty.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Monty mate whos gonna sell me lemons at a cool little stand on the side of the main street whos gonna do KEOC Radio?!?!?

on a serious note you will be missed bro pls add me on something and stay in touch Smile
When things get better you best come back! Will have your position of Kaikei waiting for you homie!
Yes and yes, monty i totaly agree with you, passive rp is beeing harrased by agressive rp or robbery rp or arsonists these days, just to ruin all the fun for the rest of us, i myself have been thinking about this, i totally understand why are you leaving, and i hope you find a better place and be well

goodbye monty
Cya MontySad

It was fun having you on the server and your Mr Washi Washi Store and those micro-countries we ran
[Image: 0A76378D761B462E1479122EA48B24331B129D7B]
Pages: 1 2